13. A Look-Back

[Jennie]

"Whoever loses this round has to cook dinner!" I yelled to Jongin while gripping onto the controller tightly. 

"Deal. But the loser has to cook dinner AND wash the dirty dishes," Jongin replies with a confident smirk. 

"Confident huh?" I asked right when the match started. 

"HEY!! Stop pushing me, Jongin!! You're cheattingg!" 

"I swear, Jennie..if you keep doing that I'm gonna—"

~~~~~

"C'mon c'mon ALMOST THERE!!" I started standing up on the couch with the controller in my hands. 

"Jen sit down, you're distra—"

"I WOOONNNNN!!!!" I screamed, jumping on the couch. 

Jongin just looked at me with a straight face. I could tell he was upset. 

"Ha!! Suck it!! You could've just stuck with cooking dinner, but you decided to be all cocky...and look what you got yourself into now!" I said, sticking my tongue out at him. 

Looking at his eyes, I could tell he was about to tackle me for shoving the victory in his face. 

"Umm....too much??" I screeched while jumping off the couch and running as fast as I could away from the giant chasing after me. 

Dodging furniture, I ran in circles around the coffee table and couch. 

"HA—HA!!! You can't catch me!" 

Swaying back and forth, I watched Jongin try to calculate the best route to catch me in amusement. 

Seeing that he finally made up his mind, I sprinted with my last burst of energy down the long hallway, not looking back. 

"JENNIE! I SWEAR IF YOU KEE—"  

Hearing a loud thud, I turned around to see my boyfriend balled up on the floor, holding his ankle. 

"Oh my god. Are you okay??" I panicked as I started to run back down the hall to check up on him. 

Crouching down to get to his level, I slowly removed his hand to check his ankle. Nothing happened to him. He was fine. Seeing a smile form on his face, I knew I was tricked. 

"GOT YA!!" Jongin yelled, tackling me down to the floor while tickling me. 

Laughing was all that was heard for the next thirty seconds.