25. Three Ninis

Last Chaper :)

[Jennie]

"Ooh yes," Jisoo moans. "Right there, Jen."

I push in harder and harder, eliciting more moans of approval from the girl below me.

"Fuck yes," Jisoo whispers.

"Like this?" I ask.

"Yes yes, harder Jennie."

I giggle a bit from the amount of noise she was producing but continue with my touches.

"Jennie?" A voice calls for me from the living room, causing me to jump off of Jisoo. "Jen?" The voice comes closer with Chaeyoung opening the door to the bedroom. "Oh there you are. I thought I heard you guys somewhere."

"Oh you're home early," Jisoo sits up. "Jennie, here, was just giving me a massage. My shoulders have been having some major problems lately."

"Jisoo wouldn't stop bothering me with the constant nagging for a massage," I roll my eyes, giving Jisoo a teasing push.

"Hey! It isn't my fault that Lisa just headed to the airport to visit her family in Thailand and I didn't get to receive her famous Thai massage."

"Whatever," I huff.

Having enough of Jisoo's constant hassling, I jump off from the bed and throw myself onto Chaeyoung, showering her with kisses along her lips, chubby cheeks, and nose.

"I missed you," I whisper, struggling to keep our height the same as I wrap my arms around her neck -- effectively trapping her.

The blonde giggles. "I only went out for like an hour for groceries, baby." I pucker my lips, not even paying attention to what she was saying. She obviously didn't care either that I wasn't listening once she met my lips.

"Mmmh," I moan into her mouth.

"Guuyss. I'm literally right here." Jisoo waves at us.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry," I mumble. "We'll continue this later." I whisper into Chae's ear before pulling away.

I walk back towards the bed with Jisoo laying flat on her stomach and arms sprawled out adjacent to her sides.

"Massage me, my servant." Jisoo commands, prompting Chaeyoung to let out a laugh.

I respond with a slap on her butt (which I believe, she truly deserves).

"Ouch. Back off Jen, that's Lisa's territory."

Choosing to ignore her, I instead, roll my eyes and sit back on top of her lower back with my legs on either side of her body.

"Don't have too much fun there ladies," Chaeyoung jokes around, turning back into the living room.

"Hey wait. Have you seen Nini? I lost him after we came back home." I pout.

Chaeyoung turns back into the bedroom.

"She's sitting on top of Jisoo."