TWO. AN OFFER SHE CAN'T REFUSE

A.N. Joe is adorable fight me

--------------------------/\----------------------

As soon as the morning of Saturday came, Lucy was straight onto finding Brian and showing him the video of Cleo

As soon as the morning of Saturday came, Lucy was straight onto finding Brian and showing him the video of Cleo. She had woken up early on set just in case Brian was there early too, which would give her time to show the video before she had other duties to attend to.

The boys sat in the food hall on set, gathering their breakfasts before sitting on a table together.

Joe wasn't taking part in the conversation the other boys were having as he couldn't get that damn smile of Cleo's out of his head. He had never been this interested in a girl before and he had no idea why he felt like this. He had never talked to her, never made himself known to her. So why was he so bothered? Even when Lucy went up to her at the end of the night to praise her talent, he just stood aside and waited for Lucy to finish.

All whilst Lucy talked to Cleo, Joe watched the expressions on Cleo's face change as Lucy praised her singing and her guitar skill. The wonder and shyness that became of the girl when Lucy praised her again and again made Joe feel happiness in his heart. Cleo was beautiful and adorably cute at the same time, which made it hard for Joe to walk away and not breathe a word to her last night. If he lived in London and not America, he would have spoken to her with no hesitation. But he'd seen friends at home go through long distance relationships before, and watched how they came out of it. He didn't want to put a girl like Cleo through that.

Joe's thoughts were interrupted when Ben kicked his ankle under the table.

"Ow! That hurt, Ben!" Joe complained, sending a glare Ben's way.

"Good. We've been trying to talk to you but you're away with the fairies."

Joe rolled his eyes at Ben and continued eating the fried egg on his plate.

"What's up, mate?" Ben became worried, seeing Joe quite out of it. "And don't tell me it was me kicking you cause you were with the fairies way before that."

"Does it have something to do with a girl who's name rhymes with Leo, who we saw last night in that one pub?" Gwil entered the conversion, raising his eyebrow knowing full well it was something to do with her. Ben's worry soon faded as he thought Gwil was onto something.

Ben also saw how Joe looked at the girl at the pub last night. He was taken by her and rightly so. In all honesty though, Ben was more interested in the other girl behind the bar that night. Charlie, he thinks her name was.

"No, it doesn't." Joe replied, taking a bite of the bacon off his plate.

"Oh, you are such a liar, Joseph." Rami teased, his cheeky smile appearing on his face.