EIGHT. JUST 20 QUESTIONS

A.N. DATE TIME

Beware of cuteness overload.

btw the gif is from Joe's movie that he directed, starred in and wrote called Undrafted. It's pretty fucking funny and Joe is hilarious in it as he's an angry grumpy baby. I love one talented man.

This is quite long, soz not soz.

  ----------------------/\----------------------

"I have an older sister and a younger brother." Joe explained to Cleo as she lead Joe to the field which Archer had described in order to find the Fair. As they sauntered around London, Joe was telling Cleo about his family as that's what she had asked about. He knew about her family, she didn't know much about his.

"I bet it's fun being the middle child."

"Oh it's so much fun." Cleo could sense the sarcasm in Joe's voice and giggled. "Having one younger sibling is enough, but you have two. How do you do it? I need your secret."

"Honestly I don't even know." Cleo said with a smile. "Sankar is the most annoying but I think that's just the brother in him that shows. No matter how annoying they are though, they're my siblings. I wouldn't change them even if I wanted to, and you have no idea how much I want to."

Joe went on to laugh which made Cleo's stomach do somersaults. She couldn't remember the last time someone's laugh made her feel as giddy and all over the place as Joe's did. It was cute and wholesome to Cleo, just like Joe himself. It's the greatest thing she could ever hear.

"Oh shit waddup." Cleo pointed up ahead, aiming at the obvious Fair that was taking place on a field across the street from where her and Joe stood. Joe looked and smiled at the view in front of him.

The many rides and stalls that Joe could see from where they stood, made him mentally thank Archer for bringing it up to Cleo and reminded himself to thank him in person whenever he could. Joe had no idea this sort of thing happened around London and was probably going to take Cleo for a meal in a restaurant if they didn't know about the fair. The fair was a better idea in Joe's eyes.

Just before he caught her attention back, Joe decided to admire Cleo whilst she wasn't looking. He saw the wonder in her face as she looked over the fair, and the lights of the fair lit her face up and made her even more beautiful than she normally is. He couldn't get his head around why a woman as beautiful as Cleo wasted her time with someone like him. She was worth so much and he feared he couldn't give that to her.

"You ready?" Cleo asked Joe, turning her attention back to him whilst squeezing his hand which was still in hers.

"Let's do it." Joe nodded, trying to act like he was just staring at her face. He then cleared his throat and started looking up and down the road to see if it was clear to cross. When it was safe, he jogged across with Cleo in tow.

When they arrived on the other side, Cleo seemed to realise that there was a lot of people at this fair. Her anxiety appeared as she thought about getting lost in the crowd, something she always worried about with big crowds of people. She held Joe's hand tighter as they walked through the crowds of people, trying to avoid being separated from him as much as possible.

"We could go for food first if you like. I haven't eaten since lunch." Cleo suggested, weaving around people whilst staying close to Joe.

"I'm all for it. I have no idea what kind of food these places do though."

"We can have hot dogs." Cleo suggested, nodding over to a hot dog and burger van which was being manned by an older man and his wife.

"Hot dogs it is." Joe nodded, happy with his choice before he was lead to the line for the hot dog van by Cleo. "So what do you reckon I have with my dog that is apparently hot?"