NINE. DITCHING THE LOSERS

A.N. Ben and Joe are cute😍

Just so you know and so you don't get confused, they started filming Bo Rap in September of 2017.

  ----------------------/\----------------------

It's been a few weeks since Jocle became official, with them going on two dates since then.

Their second date was a dinner date at Wagamama, which Cleo picked. On this date, she learned about Joe's father and how he was terminally ill with a brain tumour. Cleo could see how upset Joe was getting as he talked about it so got out of her chair in order to wrap her arms around his neck from the back to lean her head on his. She completely understood why he waited to tell her. Any day could be his last and Joe hated not being there. Cleo was always there for him whenever it got too much and Joe was so grateful she was there. He wanted her to be there always.

In exchange of Joe telling her about his father, Cleo told him the truth about her being adopted. The way he looked at her didn't change or even how he felt about her, he actually felt more attracted to her the more he got to know about her. And it made Cleo feel better now he knew the truth and also didn't have a problem with it.

Their third date was to see the movie Guardians Of The Galaxy 2, which was a joint idea between the two. Joe learned on their third date that Cleo was marvel mad and that she loved everything to do with them. He learned she had been collecting Iron Man comics since she could remember and that she never missed a movie, no matter how bad it was. Joe loved that she was so passionate about marvel and was sure to take her to Universal in Florida whenever he could, since she hadn't been since she was little.

When the couple couldn't be together because of filming and work, Cleo loved getting texts from Joe as they could be serious but a little jokey too. Every time his name came up on her phone screen, whether it be a text or a call from him, she smiled softly and her heart began to pick up. Just reading his name made her feel all the happiness that they shared when they were together. She couldn't believe Joe was making her feel like this and because of her feelings towards him, she began to miss him even more when they were apart.

Whenever Joe was pulled away for filming, he made sure to tell Cleo where he was going even if it made him late to set. Plus, it gave him a little bit extra time with her before he went on to film for hours on end. When he did go to set, all he could think about was Cleo and he even forgot a couple of his lines because he was thinking about what Cleo would think of the scene they were filming. She was never far from his thoughts.

To the couples surprise, no one seemed to pick up on them being together even when they both left to meet each other. They had to lie about where they were going to everyone, even though everyone could kinda guess where they were going. Charlie knew they'd been on dates but was oblivious to them being official, as was Ben. Cleo wanted to tell her family and her friends soon as she was fed up of hiding Joe from the people she cared about. She wanted to rub it in other girls faces that a man like him was with a woman like her.

At this moment they were in the 'honeymoon' stage of their relationship and once they were past that and hopefully more than what they are now, Cleo would be ready to tell everyone. She wasn't going to rush in if Joe wasn't for real and just a one month thing.

"Charlie, you don't have to go all out, ya know? We both know San's probably gonna be a sim character again."

"What? For the forth year in a row even when's it's not part of the theme? He's such a lazy bastard."

"This is our brother we're talking about. It's him all over." Cleo said which made Charlie nod in agreement. The girls were  walking round a Fancy Dress shop in Camden as they were deciding on what costumes to wear for Archer's yearly Halloween party. Every year had a different theme and this year it was the year of the movies. It was a well known fact everyone contributed to the theme, well everyone except for San. He could get away with it because of how close him and Archer were which always pissed off the siblings because of how Archer would be very brutal with the costumes they wore. Favouritism at it's finest.