TWELVE. CUDDLES AND BAD JOKES

A.N. Jocle fluff filler

Teeny tiny Pacific spoiler incoming. Also NSFW too once again.

----------------------/\----------------------

Cleo groaned as she started to wake up from her deep sleep, rubbing her eyes open. Her eyes squinted as the morning sun shone through her blinds and onto her face. Sunlight told Cleo it was the morning so she leaned up to look at her clock on the wall, interested in what time it was. She sighed and yawned, seeing it was past 12 in the afternoon. It's too early she thought, so she decided she wanted to turn over and go back to sleep. She stopped before she could though as she felt what seemed like an arm slung over her side and over her belly. She turned her head and looked over her shoulder, an instant smiled gracing her face when she saw Joe fast asleep next to her and his arm slung over her belly. She smiled with warmth at how adorable he looked when he was asleep. He had no worry for his dad or for filming or for anything when he was asleep. He was just breathing in and out peacefully with his arm keeping a hold of her.

She carefully turned onto her back and started tracing her nails up and down his arm, taking in the hairs that graced his arm and the feeling of his skin. She couldn't help but admire his face as he slept, looking over his closed eyes and noticing his eyelashes. Even his eyelashes were perfect. Her eyes moved down his face and saw how his lips were parted slightly with only his breathe being heard as he breathed in and out. His perm was all over the place making Cleo smile with warmth at what he looked like. Her love surged for him as she looked over him and she could hardly believe that the kid from Jurassic Park, now all grown up, was asleep in her bed. And not only that, but he loved her, she loved him and that they had sex the night before. How did this all happen just by the gang walking into the pub when she was performing? Like how? She couldn't wrap her head around it.

She moved her hand to play with a few pieces of the perm, twirling a few curls in-between her fingers. The curls were soft and felt so nice to touch. Maybe she was going to miss the perm when it was gone. But as much as she loved the perm, she also couldn't wait to see Joe without it once again. It felt like a lifetime since she last saw him with his natural hair and beard. If she was being honest, she really fucking missed them.

She didn't want to interrupt his peaceful sleep yet as he looked so peaceful and upmost adorable as he slept, so just laid and admired him with a smile on her face. He was a beautiful man no matter what he did with his hair or with his beard. Cleo would forever swoon over him and what he looked like.

This man was a movie star and probably would have girls all over him when the movie came out. He was handsome and had the personality that fangirls usually loved, so she was sort of dreading when the movie came out. Tumblr would have a field day with him and probably question why he was with such a munter like Cleo. The fear of losing him or her losing her way in his so called 'famous' life was a threat that lingered in the back of her mind. Anxiety eh? Who'd have it by choice?

Then, like a switch that she had turned on by waking up, she started feeling a pulsating like pain in her head. She rubbed her eyes as it started to increase, feeling like someone was squeezing her brain between their fingers. She sighed and rubbed her face with her hand as she realised she was experiencing the beginning of a hangover. It was obvious she had drunk a lot last night and she was now dreading the hours that were to come. Just how much she drunk was a mystery to her as the last thing she could remember was playing the Pub Quiz on the game machines with Louise and Rami, and that was about at 1am. Everything after that was a blur.

With the pain increasing with every second, she decided she needed to sort it out before it got worse, so started to move off the bed to go get some painkillers for herself. She was stopped when Joe began to stir himself awake, moving his arm from around her to scratch the side of his perm. She tried to ignore her pain as much as possible so she could help wake him up, wanting to be there when he saw her for the first time today. She started placing soft kisses onto his forehead, moving across it after every kiss.