Chapter 1

(Y/n) POV
I laid out on my couch watching Deadpool and my phone starts ringing. I sigh pausing one of the greatest movies ever and look who is calling me. I smile and answer to my best friend Tiffany.
Tiffany: hey wanna join me and the girls to go to a club?
(Y/n): sure thing meet you outside my place in 30
I hung up and turned everything off. I went and got changed. I walked out and me and Tiffany were wearing similar dresses.

  I walked out and me and Tiffany were wearing similar dresses

Jackie had some more fun with her dress.

And Kim was very pretty.

We all looked at each other and smiled

We all looked at each other and smiled. We started heading over to our favorite bar the "fairy dragon". We walked and decided to take a short cut. We walked through a dark alley.
I looked up and saw those stupid purple dragons who think they own the place. They noticed us and fong walked towards us chuckling. " come on dolls we want to have some fun" he smirked holding a knife. I hid my friends behind me and I death glared fong. A really big purple dragon sneaked behind us and grabbed Kim slamming her in the wall and I noticed. "Kim!!" I screamed as fong grabbed me by my neck. All of us were pushed up against a wall.
I started growling and fong laughed. Four shadows appeared and it happened so fast. All the dragons were knocked out except fong. He grabs his blade and runs toward Tiffany. I ran in front of him taking the blow.
Fong stabbed me. One of the shadows knocked him out. I looked up looking at piercing green eyes. I fell into him and he caught me. I smiled "thank you" and everything went black.
Raph POV
Me and my brothers finished up beating up some goons and we were headed back to the lair. We passed through china town since it is a hot spot for dragons. I noticed four young girls in a alley and they were being attacked by the dragons. I got Leo's attention and we stepped in.
We beat them all up but some how missed fong. He went to stab one of the girls but I went in shock when another girl stepped in front of her taking in the impact. She grunted coughing some blood up. I growled and knocked fong out. She smiled at me and fell into my chest. She weakly said thank you.
I turned to Leo. " we can't leave them here one of them got stabbed." Leo sighed and nodded. He picked the girl up that was behind the girl in my arms. Mikey and Donnie picked up the others. We ran to the lair.
Time skip to the lair
I laid the girl down on the table as my brothers laid the other girls on the couch. Donnie walked in and started cutting the dress to see the wound. It was deep but not to deep. He tried kicking me out but I didn't want to leave. He sighed giving up and started operating. 'Please be alright' I don't know why but I cared for her. I heard three female screams coming from the lair.
Leo POV
I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and walked back in. The three girls were awake and stared at me and screamed. Splinter walked in and yelled " what is going on in here" they were scared and I walked up to them setting my hand on the girl in the white dress shoulder. " it's ok here's some water. Me and my brothers saved you four. We couldn't just leave you there so we brought you to our home." The girl was shaking and took the glass of water. " what are your names?" " I'm Tiffany. The girl in the blue and white is Jackie. The girl in silver and blue is Kim. And the last- where is (y/n)!" Tiffany got up freaking out. " she is fine she got hurt so my brothers are taking care of her." Tiffany was scared but I could tell (y/n) meant a lot to her. 'Who are these girls?'