Chapter 10

It's finally Valentine's Day. This year is gonna be different. Casey and April got closer to me and we decided to go up top to get presents. I got everyone a little something. Mikey got a giant bear. Donnie got a cute little bear with purple ribbon. Raph I decided to get a red bear with a red rose. Leo got a mini bear with blue ribbon.
    I got everyone a box of chocolates. I decided to get everyone a rose but Raphs would be red while the others were white.  We went back to the lair " guys meet us in the living room" April yelled. I giggled softly.
  I heard shuffling and heard everyone sit down. We walked in with the bags and smiles on our faces. I handed Mikey his huge bear and he was so happy. I handed him the white rose with a orange ribbon tied around it.
   I handed Donnie a little bag with a white rose with purple ribbon around it. He smiled softly holding the little bear. Raph smirked and took out the red bear and red rose with red ribbon on it. Leo lit up when he grabbed the bear and white rose with blue ribbons.
    I walked into the lab and saw Tiffany. I smiled softly and set a stuffed fox, box of chocolates and white rose on the counter next to her. " happy Valentine's Day tiff" I kissed the top of her head " you were always like a sister to me" .
Raph knocked on the door. I looked up and smiled bigger. He was holding a giant stuffed wolf with red, orange, blue, and purple ribbons tied around each ankle. He handed me a rose but I could tell it was fake. " I'll love you till the last petal falls" he kissed my cheek and I blushed some.
   He chuckled seeing my blush and he handed me my wolf. I smiled and looked at Tiffany one last time before going out to the living room. April handed everyone a box of chocolates. They looked so happy. Casey went up to me and handed me a box.
  I looked at him confused and grabbed it. " happy Valentine's Day (y/n)" he smiled his cave mouth smile and sat down. I opened the box and inside was a choker with a dragon charm. I hugged Casey around his neck. " thanks case" I smiled wagging my tail. " anytime (y/n)"
   Raph helped me putting the choker on and moved my hair ( pretend you have longer hair if you have short hair). I kissed Raph on the lips quickly and gave everyone a kiss on the cheek. " happy Valentine's Day everyone"
  We all celebrated. Our smiles were so big. It felt like nothing could ruin this moment. But all good things must come to an end.