Chapter 14

My head stayed low. Everyone stayed silent. Leo went up to Tiffany and took her to the lab. I couldn't hear them anymore. I couldn't hear anything but the screaming in my head. It's just a matter of time before I know what they are going to do with me.
Leo POV
I went up to Tiffany and brought her in the lab. I closed the door so (y/n) couldn't hear us. " what do we do? Will she attack me or my brothers or even you?" Tiffany looked down and sighed.
" you can't be mad at her. She was like this before I met her and she didn't tell me or anyone much about her past. If she cares about someone she will fight till the death to protect that someone I've seen it before. She couldn't save someone and he went insane. Not long after she found out about him her life took a turn to the worst. She had to be the strong one and she couldn't take it anymore."
I looked away and sighed. " even demons have feelings." Tiffany told me.
(Y/n) POV
Raph didn't trust me so he chained me like a animal to a large support beam. I didn't fight back. After a few minutes leo and Tiffany walked out. Leo helped tiff to the couch and as soon as she sat he walked to me. He kneeled next to me and picked my chin up to force me to look at him.
" tell us everything about your past. Everyone that you cared for. Everything" I looked at him and quickly looked back down. " if you don't tell us we can't promise that we will keep you here" Leo said with a mix of sorrow and venom in his voice. I knew he was right so I tell him everything.
" growing up I was pretty happy. Me and my father never saw eye to eye and he's the biggest reason why I have depression. I had a really close friend who I fell for his name was Toby Rodgers. He was the most kindest boy I ever met. I couldn't save him and he finally went insane when his sister died and he blamed his father who was drunk and didn't come see her when she was alive. Toby killed his dad and ran and disappeared. I blamed myself everyday because he cold be dead and I didn't have the courage to tell him how I felt. I lost so many friends to insanity or suicide and I slowly became one of them. If I wasn't insane I was depressed. I found out my mom tried killing herself and my dad made me think he was gonna kill himself and I felt so hopeless. My father finally died in war and my mom died from a drunk driver." I cried silent tears and I sat there with my knees to my chest. " what's worse? Having a parent that was going to commit suicide or a parent who was saying that to get attention?"
I put my face on my knees so no one could see my face. I was a crying mess.
Leo POV
After hearing her story I felt sorrow. I put my hand on her head and brushed her hair with my fingers. " I'm sorry that you had a tough life. I don't really know what to say." Raph got up and walked over to us and he sat next to y/n. He had sorrow in his eyes and he pulled her body closer to his. She cried and turned her face so she was facing Raphs shell.
He stroke her hair and everyone cane over and hugged her tightly. " we are your family now so don't ever leave us please" Mikey began crying and his bright orange mask became dark orange as he held onto y/n's waist.
"I'm sorry that I caused so much pain I'm so so so sorry" y/n cried softly. She passed out in raphs arms and he carried her to her bed.