Chapter 15

I woke up and saw Raph sitting on the bed asleep. I looked at the clock and it said two am. I got up and walked to the kitchen.
  ' they are scared of you so why stay here?' ' they just feel sorry for you and they don't love you' ' who could ever love a demon like you?' ' who will stop you if you attacked them and kill off every last one' your voices screamed.
   I walked around suddenly not very hungry. I was always tired. Nothing could save me from the tiredness. I heard shuffling and felt eyes on me. I turned around quickly and saw leo.
    Leo sighed. " you shouldn't be out of bed. Especially at this time of night." I looked at him as if he grew another head. " why are you and your brothers being nice to me? I appreciate it and all but I don't like it."
   Leo looked at me confused. " why don't you like others being nice?" I sighed remembering a guy I thought was my friend. " a man made me lose trust in people when he was nice to me and tried to.... do things to me" Leo nodded.
    " what kind of things?' I shouldn't be surprised he's kinda innocent when it comes to the sick people out there. I sigh and looked at him. " don't tell raph or the others got it?" Leo once again nodded.
    I sigh remembering him. " his name was offenderman.... he was my best friends little brother. I had to stay with him for a while because I had no where to stay. He loves women he wants them for pleasure and then he kills them. I was insane at the time so it didn't bother me. But one day he tried to come on to me. He tried everything but he got mad when I didn't fall for his tricks like the others did. He tortured me and tried to kill me. I couldn't kill him because I didn't want to deal with his elder brother..."
    Leo hugged me. "I'm sorry about the hell you had to endure. I'm sorry that no one was there" I hugged him back. " it's fine I told my friend and he dealt with his baby brother. Offender was the youngest now that I think about it but he didn't act like it." I laugh as Leo just stared at me.
   " how many killers rid you know?" He asked me and I sighed. " honey there was a whole mansion filled with them. Some were extremely nice considering you know the whole murder thing. They watch out for one another they are like a family so how bad can killers be?"
    Leo looked down. " I'm going back to bed I suggest you do the same." I nod and head back to my room as Leo went to his. If I told him about my voices Donnie might try and fix me but it might go wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry for being so late. I was handling school and my own issues. If you haven't noticed yet that I'm using creepypasta characters in my story well then surprise I'm using them.
    I hit writers block every now and then so when I write it might be multiple fandoms I'm sorry. Well hope you enjoyed and see ya next chapter.
Creepypasta mentioned:
Jeff the killer
Ticci Toby
Slenderman
Offenderman
And might add more because that's all I been reading about so my head is filled with them