Chapter 4

(Y/n) POV
David smirked holding his gun at me. " any of you move she dies" I growl low. The girls didn't move and neither did the turtles. " come on bitch attack me I know you want to.... or was I interrupting you acting like a slut" that was it. I snapped.
I grabbed my pistol and aimed it at David's head. He pulled the trigger as the bullet grazed my left arm cutting my shirt. I pulled the trigger as the bullet grazed his neck. He dropped his weapons falling on the ground in pain.
I punched him right in the kisser and he blacked out. I moved his shirt because something caught my eye. I looked at leo holding David's shirt up. " this symbol mean anything to ya?" He looked at the tattoo on David's ribs. His eyes went wide. " the foot symbol.... he works for shredder." I groaned dragging him to the lab. I chained him to a pole and bandaged his neck so he wouldn't die. Donnie looked at me confused and partly scared. " he can tell us any info on the shredder." Donnie nodded. " you also got shot" I covered my arm " it's fine it's just a scratch" Donnie sighed and the guys walked in. Raph threw me on the table forcefully took off my shirt. I blushed and held my arm covering the wound. Mikey noticed I had wrapping around my left wrist going up above my left elbow. " hey dudette what's with the bandages?" I held my arm close not wanting them to see it but the bullet cut my bandages opening them up. " you're bleeding (y/n) I need to stitch you up" I sighed in defeat and handed my arm over.
Donnie took the bandages off seeing my arm bloody and scratched. Yes I kept it a secret that I cut. " I have to stitch them then I will put new bandages on... what caused these wounds?" Splinter walked in and saw my arm. I could tell he already knew what it was.
" don't worry about it" Donnie groaned wrapping my arm up. I grabbed my shirt and saw that it was torn by the bullet. I grabbed some needle and thread and stitched it up and put the shirt back on.
" miss (y/n) please come to the dojo" splinter said with sorrow in his voice and in his eyes. I obeyed and went to the dojo. I saw a giant tree in the middle of the room. It was beautiful. I looked over and saw splinter praying at a photo.
I stood against the tree not interrupting him.
He looked at me and nodded to my arm. " you have depression and you cut is that correct?" My eyes went wide and I covered my arm. " how did you know that" he sighed walking to me and rested a hand on my shoulder. " tell me why are you depressed"
I sighed in defeat because I knew there was no point of lying " I'm a orphan... my three best friends are like sisters to me and I feel responsible for them. I had depression since I was 12.... I'm 17 now. My father died in war while my mother died by shielding me from a car. My family abandoned me so I ran.... my friends found me and took me in and we became a family" splinter looked at me with sorrow. " where did you learn to use weapons?"
" i grew up around guns so I learned. I did kickboxing for little less than a year and I taught some moves to my friends. We became close and we went to New York for a new life. A sweet old man found us living on the street and he took us in. We became members of the fairy dragon. He treated all of us like we were his own children. We met your sons the night we headed back to the club because we were looking for a job"
Splinter had tears in his eyes and he hugged me. " I'm just like you child. My wife was lost in a fire and my daughter was stolen and turned against me by our enemy the shredder. I fled to New York to start a new life and I adopted the turtles and we became what you see before us" I clinched my teeth trying not to cry.
Leo walked in " excuse me sensei but the boy is awake" I walked out the dojo and went up to David. I towered over his weak body. " tell me everything you know about the shredder" I growled and I had so much hate in my eyes. ' let the games begin'