Chapter 5

Raph POV
(Y/n) was in the lab with the wack job boy. Tiffany walked up to me and set a hand on my shoulder noticing how tense I was. " you ok Raph?" I looked at her and shrugged. " who's the guy? And why did he try killing her?" Tiffany sighed.
   She dragged me to the couch and my brothers and sensei were already there. She stood in front of us. " you guys must be wondering about the boy.... his name is David and he's (y/n)s ex boyfriend. He kept threatening her that he was gonna hurt himself if she left. It grew worse. He started threatening her. She managed to get away. I never thought he would be this mad where he hung her down."
    All of us was in shock. We heard a gunshot in the lab. We all looked over and ran to the door. (Y/n) walked out with blood all over her with her gun in hand. I looked over to see the boy beaten. 'She tortured the answers out of him and she killed him' Leo saw the boy and he grabbed Mikey and put him in his room not wanting to see the number she did.
(Y/n) POV
I won't lie. It felt amazing to finally kill him. I glared at Raph. He moved aside and I grabbed Tiffany. " help me destroy the body will ya?" She nodded and we both went in the lab grabbing him.
    Raph grabbed my shoulder and dragged me to his room. " there's something your hiding... I can tell so don't lie" I looked at him and sighed. " ok so me and the girls aren't exactly human... so what?" He glared at me. " ok fine we are demons. All different animals but we are very deadly." I wrote some information on a piece of paper I found and handed it to Raph. " all the info I found out on shredder. Me and the girls are attacking tonight at midnight. Come if you want to"  I walked out his room and went back to my task.
Raph POV
I looked over the paper. I brought it to splinter and he read it. " my son do you believe in her? And if so will you attack with them?" I shrugged my shoulders. " I don't know sensei she said that they are demons and it sounds like a fairy tale." Splinter nodded. " go with them. Your brothers and I will attack with the girls."
   I felt my anger rise. I went to find all the girls. I made them sit in front of all of my brothers and sensei.
    " I know your demons so prove it" They all growled and sighed in defeat. " I'll go first" Tiffany said. Her tattoo on her hand glowed and blue fire surrounded her.

" I'm a fox demon

" I'm a fox demon. I might be smaller but I'm great for sneaking in and out." She glowed once more and turned into a neko girl.

" She glowed once more and turned into a neko girl