Chapter 3

(Y/n) POV
I can't believe leo brought my dog ash here. I got up and hugged him. Tiffany laughed softly and handed me a bag filled with clothes. I grabbed it and ran to the bathroom to change.when I walked out I swear the turtles stared at me.

  I looked at them confused

  I looked at them confused. " what y'all looking at?" All the turtles went red and looked away pretending to do something else. Mikey looked up and saw a tattoo on my right shoulder. " dudette where did you get a tattoo?"

 " dudette where did you get a tattoo?"

" all of us have one. It gets us in our club" Tiffany took her right glove off showing the tattoo identical but hers was black and blue.

 It gets us in our club" Tiffany took her right glove off showing the tattoo identical but hers was black and blue

Jackie moved her skirt to show her upper right thigh revealing hers.

Kim was moving her shirt down to reveal hers on her right upper chest

Leo and his brothers were in awe. " how young do you have to be to get this? 21right?" I laughed when Mikey looked at  Jackie's thigh. " they are special the youngest I've seen is maybe 12" all the turtles eyes went wide. 
   I laughed nervously. My phone ,that I forgot I still had, buzzed and my eyes went wide when I saw the id. " shit" I sighed answering my ex boyfriend David.
David: where are you?!
Me: with some friends what do you want David
David: come back to me....
Me: why would I want to get back to you
David: come back or I'll find you and slit —-
I hung up on him and it was clear I was pissed I walked to the punching bag with weapons in it and I beat the living hell out of it. The turtles were scared to get close to me.
   Tiffany walked up hugging my waist. " what did he do?" I growled trying not to cry. " I'm going out I need some air" Leo stood up " not without one of my brothers. It's not safe" I death glare him and he gulped. " Raph go with her" he almost got in a fight with Leo so I grabbed raphs bandana and pulled ,more like dragged, him out the lair.
  It was quiet until hot head said something. " so who was on the phone?" I glared at him and sighed. " my ex boyfriend, David, wants me back but I don't want it so I hung up on him" I looked away and continued walking. ' I can't tell him what's really going on' I walked around the sewers and decided to head back because I'm calm now.
Time skip to the lair
Donnie noticed walking in and pulled me to the lab. " time to check your bandages". I sighed and pulled my shirt up so he can take the bandages off. I have been here for a few days and my stab wound is almost healed. Donnie was stunned. " you heal fast for being human." I laugh nervously. " maybe I'm just that lucky who knows." He put a fresh thing of bandages on and I lowered my shirt when he was done. My phone rang again and I looked at the id. I smirked answering it. A old mans voice sighed " you got a mission. Don't fail" I laughed. " when have I ever failed you gramps. Tell me the mission and I will gladly do it" he sighed " your friends are in danger. There is a man you need to kill before he kills you and your friends" my eyes went wide. " who is the target" I growled low and my fists were tight turning white. " the man is oraku saki.... the shredder" Leo heard the shredder and his eyes went wide. " it's a deal gramps you better have my reward" I hung up.
    " what are you doing with the shredder." Leo pulled out a katana and pointed to my throat. I pulled a pistol out of 'nowhere' and aimed it at leo. Raph held his sai at me. Tiffany held a chained scythe ready to kill Raph. Donnie has his staff ready to hit Tiffany. Kim held a small ninja sword to Donnie's throat. Mikey had his blade from his nunchucks at Kim's throat. Jackie had a long samurai sword. We were all ready to kill.
   " chill out leo I ain't working with metal mouth... Put the blade down leo" we all tightened our grip on our weapons. " then what was that call about" pure hate was in his eyes. " I got orders to kill him... if I don't he will kill me and the girls and possibly you" Leo lowered his sword. We all put our weapons away.
   Splinter cane out noticing all of us who had the look of death. " my sons what is going on here" Leo looked at  him " sensei (y/n) isn't who she says she is. She apparently has orders to kill shredder" splinter looked at me and moved closer slightly. " is this true?" He stared at me. I sighed. " yeah it's true. Me and the girls trained to kill. We didn't had our weapons on us when we were ambushed. Tiffany brought us our weapons when her and Leo went to get my things" Leo glared at Tiffany. " why didn't you tell us you were trained?" ' this is a major shit show' I sighed and my eyes went wide when I heard a explosion behind us.
   We all looked and saw David. " found ya you demon" he stared at me with so much venom from his mouth. He held a pistol and a kitchen knife. He aimed the gun at my head. " you are such a lying bitch and you are gonna die"
~~~~~ authors note~~~~~~
Use your most hated ex's name instead of David if it isn't his name. Sorry about the late update. See ya next chapter