Chapter 6

(Y/n) POV
Me and everyone geared up to kill shredder. The girls and I wore all black and put our hair up in a pony tail. We all nodded and went to the living room area. We all blushed softly but we didn't show it. What can I say? They look good all dark.

 What can I say? They look good all dark

We all smirked and splinter cane out. "Let us finish this tonight my children" the girls and I looked shocked when he said that 'only gramps called us that' we all smirked and nodded.
We all ran out the lair and went up top. We ran all the way to the target. The girls and I transformed into our animal selves.
Raph POV
The girls transformed and Tiffany went in first. Since she was the smallest she hid more easily. She looks like a animal that wandered in for shelter... she looks over to us and mouths " Kim and y/n kill them quick shredder isn't here yet... let's leave a present" the girls nodded and snuck in. They took out all the bots. Jackie went in and stayed where Tiffany was.
They stayed watching from the rafters. Tiger claw came in and y/n and Kim disappeared into darkness. Jackie jumped on him and bit his neck. Tiger claw tried to scream but Kim cut his throat so no sound cane out.
Jackie dropped the body. The girls looked at each other and nodded. They jumped on the rafters and turned to their half human selves. " quietly sit on the rafters shredder will be here any moment" we nodded and sneaked inside.
Shredder walked in. He looked around shocked seeing tiger claw dead. He looked up at the rafters and saw splinter. " HAMOTO YOSHI" he basically roared and sensei attacked. They fought bravely but shredder attacked full force.
Me and my brothers had tears in our eyes. Shredder stabbed splinter in the stomach. I looked at the girls and their faces... were full of anger. Y/n was the first to snap. She shot shredder over and over but thanks to his armor it was pointless. The girls went down attacking only getting scratches on shredder.
My brothers and I went down with fire in our eyes. I never thought I could be this angry where all I wanted to do was kill. The girls transformed into their animals and Jackie grabbed shredders left ankle with her jaws. Kim grabbed his right wrist in her jaws and we heard the bones crack. Tiffany grew in size so she was as big as them and she bit his other wrist. Blood oozed from the bite marks.
Y/n growled a dark growl and she ran faster than ever and bit shredders neck. Blood oozed all down the body but shredder still didn't die.
He threw the girls off of him making them hit the wall with a huge impact. They coughed up blood and turned to their half human selves. Leo ran and cut shredders arms off. Mikey slit shredders armor on the face mask half. Donnie stabbed him in his good eye not killing him.
They knew I wanted the final blow. I let out a battle cry and stabbed his throat. My sai was angled so the blade went up and threw the back of his head. Leo, Donnie, and Mikey grabbed their blades and stabbed him in the head.
Shredder laid there dead. We looked over at sensei and our anger was gone and replaced with sorrow. The girls coughed and stood up and saw splinter.
Y/n POV
Splinter is dead... I wasn't strong enough. I had tears in my eyes. He was the only one besides the girls that knew my past. The only one knew my pain. He became like a father to me. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I didn't care if I looked weak. The turtles walked past me and the girls and stood around splinter. Their eyes were blank.... there was no emotion just sadness.
They grabbed splinter and walked him out the enemy's lair. We all walked to a old hippie van and climbed in. Leo called someone but I wasn't listening. A few minutes later a girl and boy cane. I looked up noticing them. The girl was a red head with a yellow T-shirt and shorts. Her blue eyes had sorrow. The boy had black hair and a bandana on. His brown eyes were dead.
They climbed in the front while the turtles, me and the girls and splinters body was in the back. The boy drove and everything was quiet. We drove for about a hour or so and got out.
It was in the woods near a farm house.it was old and run down. The boy grabbed a shovel and started digging. I noticed tears dropped from his eyes. The turtles laid him in the ground and buried him.
The boys called some others. Not soon after that there were mutants and two girls at the grave. We all were quiet.
I walked up to Raph and put a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me and his beautiful green eyes were bloodshot and his mask was wet from tears. He looked back down setting his hand on my hand.
Tiffany did the same to leo and he gripped her hand tight. Kim went to Donnie and he was just numb. Tears dropped but no sound cane out from him. Jackie went to Mikey and he just broke. He sobbed and hugged her waist covering his face in her shirt.
Everyone started to leave except us. A girl stayed. She had short black hair with blonde underneath and wore all black with armor. Her black eyeshadow was ruined from tears. She walked towards us and went to leo. She fell to her knees and cried in his arm.
She looked at us and sniffled. " who are you girls anyway? Why are you here?" She was upset and mad. " we are friends of the turtles. We were with them. It was my idea to attack shredder. We all fought with all our strength but splinter...." I looked down as she had tears running down and she got up and punched me in the face.
"Karai !!" Leo yelled and grabbed her wrists and held her back. I stood up and my cheek was bleeding lightly from her armor. " it's ok leo.... it was my fault... splinter became like a father to us and we wanted to protect our family." Karai death glares me " he was my father you bitch" tears rolled down our eyes. " he became like a father... I told him things not even the turtles know... only he knew" Karai fell to her knees crying.
" what did you tell him?" She asked shaking. " I told him my past... who I am and how much the girls meant to me... he knew about my disorder" she looked up.
" so tell us... we are family after all..." I sigh and motioned for the girls and turtles to sit with me and Karai. " I told him my story. That my father was k.i.a, killed in action, when he was in a war and my mother died protecting me from a drunk driver that was gonna hit me with his car. I was disowned and the girls brought me in. I felt responsible for them and every time they got hurt I cut myself feeling like I wasn't strong enough." I rolled up my left sleeve and took the bandage off showing the cuts. " Donnie noticed it and asked me but I just told him not to worry about it. Splinter knew right away so I knew he would know if I lied. He knew that me and the girls were assassins and he took us in and called us his children. We were shocked because only one man called us that before. We call him gramps but he's the owner of a club called fairy dragon" Karai stood up tears rolling down but not as hard and she hugged me.
I hugged her back and then Leo joined then everyone started hugging. My phone rang and I patted Karai leaving the hug and answered. It was gramps. " hey gramps... before you ask shredder is dead but it took a emotional toll on us" he sighed " ok... I will give you the reward as soon as you get back" I swallowed a lump I had on my throat " yes sir" " oh y/n just so you know you are the bravest and strongest person I ever met" I smiled softly " thanks gramps" I hung up and looked at Raph.
We had tears going down our eyes and he grabbed my hand. He pulled me close to him and he started walking. I followed hand in hand. We went to a creek and we sat down on the bank. The water rushing over our toes.
"Y/n I wanted to tell you something before you left to go back to 'gramps' and get that reward_" he got nervous and I scooted closer to him. I looked into his green eyes as he looked into my (e/c) eyes and we leaned in. His lips grazed mine. ' damnit he's teasing' I moved closer pushing our lips together. He kissed back with a fire in him. He licked my lip asking for entrance. I decided to tease him and denied. He smirked and gripped my ass and it made me moan softly and he took advantage.his tongue went to my mouth and battled my tongue for dominance. He won and explored my mouth as his new territory.
He pushed me on my back so he hovered over me and we made out. If only we knew we were watched.