Chapter 11

Tiffany still hasn't awoken. It's been weeks. I started hanging out with Mikey more playing video games and helping each other to smile when all we want is to cry. Mikey became like a baby brother to me and he sees me as his sister.
    Donnie and Leo we're constantly in the lab. Donnie checked on Tiffany while Leo sat there staring at her. It was obvious Leo fell for Tiffany.
   Raph was always getting angry and if he was about to hit his brothers I would shove him in the dojo and told him to take out his anger on the punching bag. He spent a lot of time working out.
   I plugged in my headphones and listened to music. I forced myself not to cry because I wanted to be strong. I sat on my bed with my arm over my eyes blaring my music.
  Mikey walked in and tapped my arm. I moved enough to see it was him and a big smile was on his face. I took out my headphones " what are you planning?" I looked at Mikey as he laughed. " come on  let's go have fun I got spray paint and paint brushes" his smile grew. He gave me the biggest puppy eyes and I had no choice but to give in. I nodded my head.
   " let me put some different clothes on and I'll be right out.  Mikey looked at me confused " I don't want paint on these clothes" he made that oh face and nodded.

I walked out and he lit up " you look amazing y/n" I giggled and kissed his cheek

I walked out and he lit up " you look amazing y/n" I giggled and kissed his cheek. " thank you Mikey" Raph walked out and saw me and he smirked " hey hot stuff" I giggled and kisses him on the lips quickly but he kept ahold of me to deepen and lengthen the kiss. " don't get caught you two or do I need to come with you" I looked at Mikey and he shrugged. 
    " well let's go all three of us" I laughed and grabbed the boys hands. Miley was on my left while Raph was on my right. We walked down the sewers and went to a open spot. We all grabbed a can of spray paint and got lost in the world of color. Everything was perfect again.