Chapter 2

(Y/n) POV
I opened my eyes and groaned having a bright light in my face. I heard shuffling around so I looked up. My eyes went wide when I saw a giant freaking turtle wearing a purple bandana. ' am I on some sort of drug or is there actual freaking turtle wearing a bandanna like a gangsta'.
The turtle noticed me and smiled showing his gap tooth smile. " I'm Donatello but please call me Donnie or don" I clearly looked confused and he chuckled. " I fixed you up you were badly injured" I looked down and saw my dress was off and I was wrapped in bandages. " I'm sorry I don't have any clothes that you could wear over the bandages" he blushed looking away. " well I be damned a turtle can blush". I chuckled softly and he went more red. " I'll go get my brothers and your friends" he walked out.
Before I could think straight a turtle with a orange bandana ran in the lab looking room and hugged me softly. " hi I'm Michelangelo but please call me Mikey" I grunted trying to get out of the hug. " let her go Mikey" a third turtle walked in but he was wearing a blue bandana. " I'm Leonardo but please call me leo" I laughed covering my mouth. " Leo like the leader of the zodiac I can tell you're the leader or something just by ya name." Leo chuckled. A fourth turtle walked in with a ragged red bandana. I recognize those electric green eyes anywhere. " you're the guy who i fell into aren't you?" The turtle nodded. " names Raphael but call me Raph" I nodded.
" I assume ya met my friends already?" They all nodded. " they were asleep on the couch and we didn't want to disturb them" I nodded smiling softly. " my name is (y/n). My friend Tiffany is the oldest, I'm second eldest, then it's Kim and Jackie." They all smiled.
" you're gonna have to stay her for awhile until your wounds heal... your friends can leave to go home" I smiled " they are stubborn but not as bad as me but they ain't leaving I know that much" they looked at me with a confused face.
" would you leave your friend who just got injured?" They shook their head no. The turtle in orange... what was his name... oh yeah Mikey hugged me. The door opened and I saw Tiffany crying when she saw me. She ran and tackled me without letting go. " I'm so glad you're alright... want me to run by your place to get some clothes?" I laughed nodding. " that would be nice. Is it ok if my dog comes here? He means a lot to me..." I asked leo and he sighed nodding his head. " me and miss Tiffany can go to your place tonight and grab your items and dog." I smiled getting up hugging him. " thank you" He smiled blushing. " I got to change her bandages so everyone out." Donnie said. Leo and Mikey left. " need some food (y/n)?" Raph asked. " please I'm not picky so bring me whatever." He nodded leaving the room. Tiffany went up to Donnie. " can you teach me how to do medical stuff?" Donnie looked confused and gave in. " alright pay attention." He undid my bandages and all of us blushed some since I didn't had a freaking bra or anything on. ' the stab must've been worse than I thought' I heard the door open and Raph went full on red. He walked in and set the food on the table and turned around to leave.
Before he left I grabbed his surprisingly muscular arm. " I just wanted to say thank you. If it wasn't for you and your brothers the girls would've been hurt much worse" he turned to me and smiled. He stared in my (e/c) eyes like they were the most interesting things he has ever seen. " anytime (y/n)." He smiled and left the room. I didn't realize Donnie put a fresh coat of bandages on. " do you want to go in the living room? I'm sure you're tired of staying in here" I nodded my head.
Donnie picked me up bridal style and carried me and set me softly on the couch looking furniture. Leo noticed the Time and went to go find Tiffany. They left to go to mine and her place.
I looked over and saw Raph reading his comics and Mikey was playing video games. " so what do you guys wanna do?" They looked at me confused. " I'm bored let's play a game like never have I ever or something" Raph smirked and Mikey laughed. " sounds awesome dudette" " ok lets play Raph go see if Donnie and Kim and Jackie wanna play" Raph groaned " why do I gotta" " I'm hurt Raphael it stings if I move the wrong way" I huffed and growled softly.
Raph went off and not soon after all of us were in a circle after me explaining the game. " ok I'll start never have I ever cliff jumped" I looked around and Kim and Jackie put a finger down. Mikey went next. " never have I ever ate pineapple pizza" I put my finger down and Mikey looked at me in disgust. " it's a delicacy and delicious" I stick my tongue out and Raph groaned in announce. " never have I ever had a crush on someone in this room" I blushed and saw Kim and Jackie put a finger down. I put a finger down as well then I saw Raph do the same.
The game went on for a while until leo and Tiffany came in. I heard barking. " ash" I screamed and a large German Shepard ran up to me jumping on me knocking me down. He licked my face like there was no tomorrow. Everyone laughed.
We all had the brightest smiles especially mine. Who would have thought that my smile will shatter soon.
******* authors note******
This is my first x reader story so I hope I'm doing alright. If you're name is Tiffany, Kim, or Jackie I do apologize please use one of your best friend names. Stay strong my fire flowers 🌺🔥