Manipulation // Yandere Reaction.

How would Kirishima, Tenya, Bakugou, Shoto, and Dabi react to you manipulating them? Not in a nasty way, more in a way of you trying your best to survive in this situation. Well, in the order of best to worst...

Kirishima is easiest to bend to your will.

He simply thinks the world of you and how could he not?! You're his princess, his babe, your are Kirishima's girl! He's the kind of yandere that loves to spoil you and, well, he's also rather delusional. In his mind, despite the fact that he has you locked up 24/7, this is a totally normal relationship. So when you come to him with your request, he wants to give in.

You're lounging on the couch, his arms wrapped around you as Kirishima plays his games. Though you have a notebook and pen in your hands, you haven't been writing anything. Instead, you've been waiting for the right time to ask what you're sure will be a very difficult question. The best time to ask, you think, is when he's in a good mood. So you wait until he's won a few rounds to quietly ask,

"Kiri?"

"Yeah, babe?" he replies, quickly glancing at you.

"Can't you let me go out by myself? Just for an hour?"

Kirishima pauses his game, turning to look at you. He doesn't want you to go anywhere without him and you can see that reflected in his red eyes.

"Babe, I don't know...without me?" Kirishima asks.

"Please? It's a surprise for our date!"

Well, that wins him over. You just want to do something sweet for him! You really are the best girlfriend EVER. He grins at you, showing off his wide, sharp toothed smile as he nods.

"I guess...it'll be alright for an hour! But you gotta text me the whole time, okay? And leave your location on too!"

Light manipulation will work on Kirishima...but be warned. Should he figure out that you've been playing mind games with him...he's not going to be very happy. So you'd better buy something nice for your date!

Tenya is going to see right through your game.

Of course he does! Of all the yanderes on this list, he is the most calculating and the most manipulative. He practically invented manipulation tactics and he uses them on you often. So maybe that's where you got it from. Tenya has given you a strict life since snatching you away, he decides everything for you. What you wear, what you do, what you eat, everything. So he isn't surprised by you attempting to gain some kind of control.

You're sitting in your bed, reading your book (that he picked out for you of course) as Tenya reads his at your side. But he can tell that you're not at all focused on the story. Instead, you're playing with a loose thread on the blanket, a far away look in your pretty eyes. You want to ask him something and, after thinking it over, he speaks up.

"Darling?" He asks calmly. "Is something the matter?"

"I...I was wondering...could we go on a walk in the park tomorrow? I've haven't been outside for weeks..."

Ah, the guilt trip. A classic. Tenya smiles, thinking over your request. Of course he sees right through you and his isn't too pleased by your attempt at manipulating him. But he does admit that he hasn't been giving you enough exercise. A walk through the sunny park would certainly be beneficial to both your mental and psychical health. After all, a happy Y/N is a well behaved Y/N.

"I suppose we could have a little date. The park is nice after all."

You brighten up instantly, looking at him with a small smile. Tenya loves your smile and it encourages him to continue.