Crush, crush, crush // Yandere Reactions // Part Two.

How would yandere Bakugou react to realizing that Izuku istrying to come between him and his darling Y/N. Oh, boy. Be preparedfor the fireworks!

When Bakugou realizes that you've been avoiding him, he'sconfused and annoyed...and pretty angry! Hasn't he been nice toyou? Hasn't he been charming and sweet (well, as sweet as hepossibly could be) to you?

Didn't you like him?

Didn't you laugh and smile for him?

Of course you did!! So why the FUCK are you acting so weird now?! No,no...you're not acting weird...you're acting like a little bitch.You're IGNORING him and AVOIDING him, you're giving Bakugou thecold shoulder...FUCK THAT!!

Bakugou was gonna find out what you're fucking problem was!

One day after class, Bakugou watched you as you quickly gathered yourthings and rush away (away form him?!)...and he followed right behindyou. Storming down the halls after you, he called out your name. Youignored him. Gritting his teeth, Bakugou ran faster and grabbed you,griping your arm tightly as he pulled you into a dark, forgottenclassroom and threw you inside, slamming the door behind him.

"Hey!" You shouted. "What's your problem, Bakugou?"

You never called him that...you always called him Katsuki. He LIKEDthat you called him Katsuki!! His grip grew tighter and you criedyou, looking up at him in confusion. Ripping your arm free, youbacked away and looked at him with...

Dislike? Disgust?

It wasn't pretty. He didn't like it. He didn't like any ofthis!! Fuck why were you being so damn difficult?!

"MY problem?" He hissed, stepping closer to you. "YOU'RE theone with the problem! What the hell is up with you, Y/N? You won'ttalk to me anymore...you barely even look at me! What the fuck isgoing on?"

You looked at him, staring into his bright red eyes as you backedaway from him. Each step you took was mirrored by one of his ownuntil...Bakugou had you pinned to the wall, leaning over you with hisarms on either side of you.

Bright red eyes bore into yours.

Fists were tight and shaking.

And for a minuet, the room was silent as neither of you said a thing.And then, straightening your shoulders, you looked up at Bakugou andsaid,

"I know."

The horrible, disgusting, infuriating story spilled out. Izuku (FUCK,FUCK, FUCKING DEKU!!) had come to you and told you everythingthat Bakugou had done to him. Every cruel action, every cold word,the years of bullying. all of it. Everything. Bakugou could haveflown into a rage, he was so FUCKING furious, but he didn't. Hecouldn't.

All he could do was stare as you snapped at him.

"I can't believe you could do something so horrible to someone assweet as Izuku! I thought you were better then that! So, Bakugou, myproblem is that I really don't want to talk you right now." Youglared at him, a look of anger and disappointment on your face. "Idon't even want to look at you."

You left the classroom, shoving past him as you did.

The door slammed behind you and Bakugou was left standing silently.Alone. Angry. Heartbroken. Furious tears began to slip down his faceas an angry scream ripped through the air.

"IZUKU! YOU BASTARD!!"

He'd done it on purpose, the little FREAK!! Fuck, fuck, FUCK!! Hewas trying to come between Bakugou and Y/N!!! HE WAS TRYING TO STEALYOU FROM HIM!!! HE WAS TRYING TO TAKE YOU AWAY!!!

"NO!"

Explosions. Fire. Fury.

In his rage, Bakugou destroyed what remained in the classroom untilit was all left scorched and broken to pieces, smoldering andsmoking. Falling to his knees, he screamed in rage.

He. Wasn't. Going. To. Let. Izuku. STEAL YOU.

If it was a fight that fucking loser wanted...then it was a fight hewas gonna get. Bakugou knew in his heart that you belong to HIM, notthat green haired idiot!! He was not going to let you go...He wouldfight for you!!

Bakugou was gonna CRUSH that little bastard.

(Uh oh! Now poor Y/N is trapped in the passion of two very, VERYdangerous yanderes...what will happen to her now? Will Bakugou beable to steal you back from Izuku? Or will Izuku be successful inwinning your heart? Or...will you realize just how dangerous thesetwo are and try to escape them both?? BTW thank you to therequester!)