Gone // Yandere Reactions.

How would yandere All Might, Aizawa, Stain, Dabi, Bakugou, and Tenya react to their darling escaping. Bot for a day or a week, but much longer. She's been gone for five years and they've been looking for her every since...

All Might never gave up. He couldn't let go of you, his love, his heart, his darling. He knew that you were out there somewhere...he just needed to find you. So, for these many years, the hero has secretly searched for you, hoping to one day hold you in his arms once more.

That day is today.

He'd seen you in a crowd of onlookers on TV. It was only for a moment and you were obviously trying to hide your face as you moved through the throng of people but Yagi would know you anywhere. His heart nearly stopped in his chest as his rushed to find out where this had been filmed. The name of the village flashed in bright letters, making Yagi nearly burst with joy.

"Oh, darling..."

He'd found you. He had finally found you!

And the hero rushed to you immediately, taking great care to make sure his movements went unnoticed. After all, he wouldn't want you trying to run away from him again! Yagi prepared his home for your return, making sure you would have everything you would need.

"I'm coming for you!"

You were asleep when he snuck in. That back door of yours was flimsy at best and Yagi had no trouble making his way into your home. His steps were calm and careful as he listened for any sign of you. Nothing but your quiet breathing, which he followed right to...you. Oh, it had been so long since he had seen your perfect face! You were fast asleep, breathing deeply as you curled yourself deeper into the blankets. Yagi could only gaze at you for a moment, wondering what you were dreaming about...But he quickly broke out of his trance, forcing himself to do what needed to be done.

A chloroform soaked rag would only knock you out for a few minuets but that was all Yagi needed. Creeping forward, the hero stood over you, his dark eyes piercing into your sleeping form. You mumbled in your sleep, so sweetly unaware of what was about to happen. In a flash, Yagi had the rag pressed tightly over your mouth, an action that snapped you out of your sleep. For a moment, you struggled and screamed into the rag, your eyes wide with fear as you stared up at Yagi. But your thrashing quickly ceased and, as soon as you were out cold, he got to work. Yagi managed to drag you out of your home and into his waiting car. Securing your ankles and wrists, he tied you carefully into the passenger seat and slipped into the driver's side, starting your journey home.

"Don't worry. We'll be home soon."

All Might's reaction is a confident one. He'll never give up on you, he knows that he'll find you one day. And when he does, he'll simply bring you home and focus on "fixing" things. To him, it's akin to a breakup really. But now you're back together! And he couldn't be happier!!

Aizawa has been empty since the day you left. You were the light of his life, the highlight of his day, and then...you were gone. Just gone. He still doesn't understand how or why but, damn it, losing you hurt. It STILL hurts. You left him and just like that, Aizawa became a heartbroken shell of his former self.

He was miserable without you, a fact that became apparent to all around him.

But the moment he saw you again, the teacher had life beating through him once more. It was only by chance that he had found you at all, you'd been hiding from him very well. Oh, you had been careful, hadn't you? Always watching your back, living under a new name, all of that. But all of it had only protected you for a few years and now that he's seen you, Aizawa is more determined then ever to bring you home. Since you've been gone, his obsession with you has only grown. Aizawa is more in love then ever before!