Yandere Deku.

Deku is the most delusional yandere you have ever met. He is controlled purely by delusion and he believes one hundred percent that you are meant to be together. In Deku's mind, he is your hero and you are his princess. And a hero needs to protect his princess! So Deku will protect you no matter what! And if that means he has to stalk you, kidnap you, or kill anyone who gets in his way then so be it. He'll do anything for his love!

As sweet as Deku is, he is a very dangerous yandere. He is hardworking and will never give up, no matter what! His fantasies of your life together keep him going and anyone who gets in the way/attempts to break his delusions is quickly going to end up on this yandere's bad side...and you don't want that, do you?

No, no, you only want Deku to love you!

Meeting You: When Deku meets you, it's love at first sight. He's instantly struck dumb, unable to move or speak or, well, do anything besides stare at you. All at once, it's like the rest of the world vanishes and it's just you and him. You and him. You and him. You and him. It sounds perfect to him. So, so perfect.

"Hey, Deku? You okay?" one of his friends call.

Once he's got his body and brains back, Deku will shyly approach you and introduce himself. And once you smile at him (the prettiest smile in the world!) and tell him your name, well, that's it for Deku. He believers that destiny has brought you together and decides to male you his. Y/N and Deku. Y/N and Deku. Y/N and Deku. Perfect!

"This must be my soulmate!!"

Stalking You: Deku is an intense stalker. And he's good at it too, crazy good. This yandere will follow you around day after day and nobody will ever catch him doing so. The only way you will even know that someone is following you is if Deku begins leaving clues behind (which he might do because he views it as romantic). Deku loves to stalk you, stare at you, follow you around and even occasionally bump into you somewhere (if he's feeling brave or wants to get someone away from you) But he won't just follow you around town or something, Deku is going to do much more then that.

He'll keep notebooks, detailing every little thing about you that he learns. Day to day life, daily habits, favorite things, hobbies, your relationships with others (which he hates), secrets he discovers, who he wants to get rid of, and more. He'll take pictures of you, printing out his favorite and keeping it with him always.

"Ah! Where...where's my pen? I need to write this down!"

He'll break into your home to go through things, taking the time to lay on your bed and write down new findings. He'll take things too, clothing items, small pieces of jewelry, and more. Deku will have a nice little collection of your things back at home, hidden neatly in a box. When he feels braver, Deku will begin to break in when you are asleep, watching you and even laying beside you.

"Oh, you're so beautiful! I could lay here forever and ever..."

When he has access to your home, he'll hack into your computer and phone in order to "watch over" you better. He'll read your text, go through your history, access all of your personal documents. If you are a writer, he'll read and love every word you type.

"Let's see what you're up to, Y/N..."

Deku takes stalking to a whole new level and he sees absolutely nothing wrong with it. After all, someone has to protect you and, as your future husband, it should be him!

"Oh, Y/N..."

His Fantasy: Deku is driven by a fantasy, dream of his. It was born the moment he fell in love and it continues to grow with every second.