Run Away // Yandere Reactions.

How would yandere Mirio react to his darling running away from him? Or rather, trying to...

Well, suffice to say, Mirio is...less then pleased. He had thought you would be happy with him! After all, everything he has done was only done out of love! You're his girlfriend, his lady, his lover, his darling. You're supposed to be happy! The young hero had imagined you running into his arms, telling him how proud you were and happy you felt...but you didn't.

You didn't fall into his embrace.

You didn't gaze up at him lovingly.

You didn't kiss him sweetly.

Instead, you...you looked afraid. Afraid of him. Gazing up at Mirio, there was only fear in your eyes as you began to back slowly way from your boyfriend.

"This...this was you? You did this?" You asked, your voice quivering with fear.

"Yes! But, Y/N, I had to! You don't understand, I-"

"Stay away from me!!"

Oh. That hurt.

Backing away quickly turned into running. You're bolting down the street, leaving Mirio confused for a moment. You didn't like it? You weren't happy with everything? Maybe...maybe you just didn't understand. Yes! That was it! You just needed to understand it all better! And with that in mind, he quickly ran after you.

"Y/N!!"

You couldn't out race him. He was too fast for you. In only a moment, Mirio had caught up to you and reached out to snatch you up. Pulling you into his arms, he held you tight and thought quickly. You were struggling and screaming in his arms, shouting for him to let you go. He pressed his hand over your mouth and then...he ran. Mirio dragged you back home, all while insisting that you just needed to calm down. And you would. Mirio knew that eventually, you would calm down and listen to him...you just needed time.

'It's all right, sweetie, it's all right." He whispers softly.

Mirio's reaction is a stubborn one. He's NOT going to let you get away from him! He'll do whatever it takes to make you see things his way. It might be hard. It might take forever. But Mirio is never going to give up on your love!

BONUS!

Fumikage is stunned for a moment. Of course, he wasn't expecting some fairy tale ending with true love's kiss and all that. He was no prince and you were no princess and this was real life. But...he had to admit, you trying to run from him definitely hurt.

But he placed himself in your shoes.

You had, after all, woken up in a strange place without any clue how you had gotten here. Going to sleep in your own bed and waking up in another must be pretty strange. You'd been so frightened, leaping out of bed and shaking as you stumbled around in the darkness, looking for a way out.

"Oh my god...oh my god..."

Fumikage had probably only frightened you more when he opened the door and came to comfort you. He'd heard your voice and came at once, hoping to explain things. Pale light suddenly flooded the small room and, though you turned away from him...you still saw his shadow across the floor. You knew it was him right then.

"Fumikage?" You whispered.

"Y/N...please, just listen-"

Apparently, you weren't in a listening mood. One moment, you were cowering in the corner, and the next you had slipped past him and ran from the room. Fumikage couldn't believe it...you hadn't even given him a chance to explain. Well, he thought, he would just have to make you listen. Running away had been useless. In less the a minuet, shadows had wrapped around you and dragged you back into the room.

You're screaming and fighting but he manages to take hold of you. His embrace is tight, painfully so, but...he can't risk you trying that again. Fumikage is going to try to take another, more calmer path then some other yanderes. He's going to try to talk you down.

"I know you're scared. I know you're confused. But you don't have to be...I'm not going to hurt you. Y/N."

He truly means it.

Fumikage is a little ashamed of his yandere tendencies but stalking/kidnapping you are the worst things he'll ever do. After that, he'll try to make you as happy as possible and his reaction will reflect that. He won't hurt you. He won't threaten you. Fumikage only wishes to be with you, to have you at his side.

His reaction is a soft one. He doesn't want to scare you any more then he already has but at the same time...he's not going to get you go. Fumikage has dreamed of this for too long and he's too delusional to ever let go of the hope that you'll one day love him.

Shinsou is booking it after you in a second. Of course, he had expected some problems. But...you could have at least listened to him. Let him explain. But walking into him as he staked out your home had taken that chance away from him. He had a plan, a very good one. But one small mistake had ruined everything and now he's kicking himself.

For a moment, you froze, surprised to see your classmate. But then...then you realized something. In that very second, you began to piece everything together. The strange things going on in your life, missing items and always feeling like you were being watched...you figured out that it was all Shinsou. For a moment, you only stared at him.

And you ran.

He raced after you immediately, calling after you as he did.

"Y/N! Stop!"

You were much faster then he'd given you credit for and, for a second, he actually thought that he might lose you. But then...you made a mistake. Such a small yet massive mistake. You screamed. You spoke. Cries for help echoed through the street but...Shinsou was the only one who heard them. For now. But knowing that you might manage to get away and that someone might hear you...he had to do it. He didn't want to but he had to.

"Stop."

You did.

Frozen in place, your face was empty when Shinsou finally caught you. It pained him to have to do this but...

"Come with me. Quietly. Take my hand."

God, he hated this. But you did as told, taking his hand in yours and walking silently beside him. He'd make it up to you, he decided. Once you got you somewhere safe and secured everything, Shinsou would do something special for you.

Shinsou's reaction is simple: He'll do whatever it takes. All he wants is to have you by his side and, though he doesn't want to have to use his quirk on you, he will if you he has to. He certainly woke like it though and he'll feel guilty about it for a long time.