Crush, crush, crush // Yandere Reactions.

How would yandere Izuku react to Bakugou liking Izuku's pretty little darling? Oh, boy. Be prepared for the water works!

The moment Izuku sees you with Bakugou, his heart stops. Why is he talking to you? Why are you talking back? WHAT IS THIS??? As if seeing you together wasn't painful enough, Bakugou is, quite obviously, flirting with you.

He's leaning on the wall, arm perched over your head as though to show off his stupid muscles. Izuku doesn't know what you're talking about but it must funny because you're giggling and Bakugou is smiling like he just won the lottery, eyes never once leaving you.

How dare he...HOW DARE HE?!?!

Bakugou isn't worthy of you...talking to you, looking at you, breathing the same air as you...HE DOESN'T DESERVE ANY OF IT! Izuku HATED seeing you smile at other people, but seeing you smile at HIM...god, it kills him.

It HURTS him.

Sorrow and rage filled Izuku's body as he wanted the two of you. He was shaking with emotion, his heart racing painfully in his chest. He turned away quickly, tears welling in his wide eyes as a million thoughts raced through his mind. The way you laughed at his dumb jokes...the way you smiled at him...did you like Bakugou?

Did you LOVE that BULLY?!

He'll spend the rest of his day hiding in his dorm, sobbing pitifully.

Just the THOUGHT of you and Bakugou was horrible, it felt like is heart was being RIPPED out of his chest...and Izuku just couldn't take it. He COULD NOT allow that monster to steal you from him!!

He couldn't, he wouldn't, he would rather DIE!!!

Hours after class had ended, Izuku was still crying. But after flipping through his "Y/N" notebook and staring at his wall of photos...he knew what he had to do. Izuku loved you too much to allow you to fall into the arms of such a CRUEL, DISGUSTING person! Covering his tear stained face with one of his hoodies, Izuku snuck out of his dorm and crept towards yours.

Your light was on. You were awake.

He knocked quickly, his hands shaking as he did. For a moment, he heard nothing and his heart nearly stopped. But then he heard your soft footsteps and the door opened, light flooding the dark hallway.

"Izuku?" You asked, a confused look on your face.

And just like that he was sobbing again, leaving you even more confused. But, being the sweetheart you were, you pulled the crying boy into your dorm and sat him down on your bed. For a moment, he only sobbed and you comforted him, rubbing his back softly and shushing his cries.

"Izuku, what's wrong?"

"I-I saw you...with Bakugou!"

And then he tells you everything.

Every cruel thing Bakugou did to him, every mean word he had hissed. Izuku told you all about his loneliness and pain. He told you the story of a quirkless boy, isolated by his peers and bullied by someone he had cared about so deeply.

"Oh, Izuku..."

He sniffles, wiping at his red, teary face quickly.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I shouldn't be pouring all this onto you."

"Don't say that! I'm your friend, you don't need to apologize to me."

You're so sweet...and so easy to manipulate. Izuku's tears and heartbreaking tale works well on you. Suddenly, you're pulled away from Bakugou and closer to Izuku. You're assuring Izuku that he's your favorite, that there's nothing at all to worry about.

"You won't lose me to anyone, Izuku, especially not Bakugou."

Well, don't those words just warm his heart! Izuku hugs you, burying his face into your neck.

"Thank you, Y/N..."

The next day, you're by his side constantly. Now you're smiling at Izuku, laughing at Izuku's jokes, walking at Izuku's side through the halls. He's too happy to even notice Bakugou's reaction, he barely even cares.

All that matters to Izuku is this moment.

You and him together...exactly how it should always be.

Izuku's reaction? He's going to crush that crush immediately. There's no chance that he'll allow Bakugou to take you from him and he's not above using their past in order to pull you onto "his" side. He's much too yandere for you to let such a thing happen! And if Bakugou is yandere as well...good luck with that train wreck!