Lullaby // Yandere Reactions.

How would yandere Bakugou, Tenya, and Dabi react to their darling singing their child to sleep (darling doesn't know that he's watching)?

Bakugou's heart is about to fucking burst with absolute joy. And he doesn't normally get this emotional (at least, not like this) so that says quite a lot. When Daiju started crying in the night, he had slept right through it, not noticing a thing. He did, however, notice your sudden absence in bed and went off to find you.

It was your soft voice that lead him to you.

You were singing softly, Daiju's cries could barely be heard beneath the your sweet tune. And Bakugou, unable to stop himself, crept closer. There you were, standing in the moonlight and rocking your baby boy gently as you sang a sweet lullaby.

"Waltzing the waves,

diving the deep.

Stars are shining bright,

the wind is on the rise,

whispering words of long lost lullabies."

Bakugou couldn't deny the smile on his face. With your back to him and your eyes focused only on Daiju, you hadn't any idea that your husband was watching.

"Oh, won't you come with me?

Where the moon is made of gold

and in the morning sun, we'll be sailing.

Oh, won't you come with me?

Where the ocean meets the sky

and as the clouds roll by,

we'll sing the song of the sea..."

Daiju was calm now, snoozing away as you set him back into his crib. Humming softly, you backed out of the nursery...and right into Bakugou's arms. You gasped, whirling around to face his bright red eyes and big smile.

"Bakugou...?" You whispered.

"Quiet. You don't wanna wake him up all ready, do you?"

He couldn't stop himself from stealing a quick kiss, his lips pressing roughly to yours. Hands gripped your waist, tugging you closer to Bakugou and your soft hands rested on his bare shoulders. It was a moment before he pulled away, grinning at you as he did.

"Come on, let's head back to bed."

Together, you wrapped yourselves in the warm blankets. Your head rested on his chest and Bakugou's arm was slung lazily around you. But it took a while for sleep to find him. As he lay in bed, Bakugou's reaction comes to play: quiet pride. Memories of how difficult you first were flood through him but...look at you know! The perfect mother and a loving wife! He thinks that he's the luckiest man in the world. You're the woman of his dreams, his son is the light of his life...he couldn't be any happier.

Tenya, of course, got up to check on the baby when you did. But you didn't notice him follow you out of bed, nor do you notice his presence now. Miori was normally a good sleeper but all babies need a little comfort at times. And you, his beautiful wife, was more then happy to give it to her.

He watched as you picked her up, holding her and shushing her cries as you rocked her in your arms.

"Does Miori want her song? Does she want Mama to sing to her?"

You began to hum softly, holding Miori to your heart as you did. You still hadn't noticed Tenya and, hoping that you wouldn't, he slunk a little deeper into the darkness. His eyes never left you once and slowly, your humming turned into singing.

"There is a time for love and laughter,

the days will pass like summer storms.

The winter winds will follow after