Dear Diary // Yandere Reactions.

How would yandere Bakugou, Shoto, and Izuku react to reading their darling's dear little diary and finding out a little secret of hers? Well, honestly, that all depends on what their darling writes about. Hate or love, misery or passion...it could be anything!

Bakugou is FUCKING FURIOUS when he finds your diary hidden away. How dare you hide things from him! How dare you keep secrets from him!! You're NOT allowed to do that!!! To Bakugou, you have no right to privacy, not anymore. After all, you BELONG to HIM and he expects you to understand that.

So when he finds your diary tucked away where you thought he'd never find it, he's gonna be pretty damn pissed.

And he's gonna read it too.

Snatching the little red notebook up, Bakugou is steaming as he breaks the leather strap and rips it open, nearly burning it as he flips through the pages. In your handwriting, he reads EVERYTHING that you've hidden from him.

Every angry word you've swallowed, every second of pain and anger. All of it.

"I hate him!"

"BAKUGOU IS A MONSTER."

"I hate when he touches me, when he kisses me, I HATE every second if it!! I hate being here, I hate being with him! I imagined my first love for so long but...I never, EVER imagined that it would be anything like this."

"WICKED."

"He says that he loves me but I don't believe him! I do not believe a word that bastard says."

"EVIL."

"I mean, how can you claim to love someone and yet you keep them captive? How can you say over and over that you love someone and then you turn around and hurt them? THIS IS NOT LOVE. THIS COULD NEVER BE LOVE."

Well. He's. Fucking. Furious.

And you're fucked. Bakugou will be absolutely enraged, burning the little book to bits in his hands as absolute fury fills him. How dare you! How fucking dare you!! You HATE him?! You think he's a MONSTER?!

HE'S GONNA SHOW YOU WHAT A MONSTER IS LIKE!!

Screaming your name, Bakugou will storm away and search for you. Will you cower from his rage? Will you stand up to him? Will you run away? Well, no matter what you choose, it doesn't matter to Bakugou! You can cry, you can fight, you can run...but he's still gonna punish you for hurting him. Because he is very hurt.

He WANTS you to love him.

He WANTS you to adore him.

But you don't, you HATE him and, in the middle of his rage...he'll realize why. You're on the floor, hiding your face from him. He was standing over you, screaming and raging and then he sees it...then he sees what he's doing.

It's like a kick in the gut.

For a moment, he's frozen. Then he's picking you up and taking you to bed, a million thoughts rushing through his mind. Bakugou won't sleep that night, instead thinking over your relationship and everything that you wrote.

Is he wicked? Is he evil? Do you really hate him?

Bakugou's reaction is pure fury...at first. He's gonna punish you for writing such nasty things about him...but he's gonna try even harder to make you love him. This might just be a turning point for yandere Bakugou, with him deciding that, if he wants to live the rest of his life with you, then he has to be a better boyfriend.

Shoto had seen the little notebook before and had always been curious about it. What do you write in it? A story or poetry or...something more private? He's fairly certain it must be a diary, since you're so private about it. So when he found the white notebook tucked beneath the mattress...he took a little