Don't Cry // Yandere Reactions.

How would Izuku, Bakugou, and Shoto react to their darling starting so slowly give up on fighting them?

Izuku would be happier everyday! Of course, he had always believed that this day would come. He knew in his heart that one day...you would accept his love. Izuku believes that you are meant to be together and that this means you are on your way there. Of course, there's still a long way to go to happily ever after...

You haven't quite settled down yet. You're still struggling against Izuku (though you no longer scream bloody murder) and that just breaks his heart.

You'd been fighting him again today when suddenly...you just stopped. You froze for a second and Izuku wondered what was up. Then you suddenly started sobbing, falling to your knees. Each sob shook your entire body, like a leaf in a summer storm, and just looking at you made Izuku feel like crying himself. But he couldn't. He told himself that you need him to be strong...You needed him to be your hero.

"Y/N..."

He knelt down, taking you into his arms and...just held you. You didn't push him away, instead letting yourself be held and comforted. As sad as this moment was to Izuku, he couldn't help but be happy that things were finally coming together. Izuku's reaction is going to be one of determination. In his eyes, you're finally falling for him! Whatever you're going through, he will happily help you through it all.

"Don't cry, Y/N, I've got you..."

Bakugou will be pretty relieved, mostly because he was getting sick of your attitude. He may be rather confrontational but that doesn't mean he enjoys fighting with his girlfriend! Bakugou just wants to be happy with you. And, though it had taken forever, it seemed that you were finally starting to realize that he'd done all of this out of love. Fucking finally.

Of course, you haven't calmed down totally and Bakugou had lost his temper again.

You'd been screaming at one another, him much louder and much angrier then you'd been. Bakugou had been in the middle of saying something rude when suddenly you just...stopped. Which was more then a little weird. And then you started sobbing. The action stunned Bakugou totally and he was left staring at you in shock.

"Hey..."

Bakugou knew that he's wasn't the most...comforting person. But he also knew that he had to at least try to be. So he carefully took you by the hand, leading you to a beat up couch and sitting next to you. As you cried, he kept holding your hand and tried to think of...something to say or do.

"Look, stop crying, okay? Don't cry."

Bakugou wrapped and arm around you, waiting for you to calm down. Still, he told himself that maybe this was normal. You were upset but you were adjusting...slowly but surely, you were getting used to your new life. His reaction would be a little stiff, mostly because he's surprised. But in the end, he'll start to realize that you're finally becoming his.

Shoto will be cautiously happy about it. It might be a trick, he tells himself, so be careful. But you seem to be acting genuine and he can't help but believe you...after all, you are his darling. He ought to trust you a little bit. It's taken some time for you to trust one another and neither of you are quite there yet.

There were good days and there were bad days...today had been a bad day.

He'd been forced to punish you for disobeying an order. But rather then argue and fight, like you always done, you'd just...froze. For a moment, you didn't move or speak at all. Just as Shoto started to worry, tears began to stream down your face slowly then quickly, like two rivers streaming down your cheeks. And then you were sobbing and shaking, barely able to stand.

He was too surprised to say a word.

But when you stumbled forward, he quickly caught you in his arms.

"Y/N..."

At first, he's going to be worried that there's something terribly wrong. Are you hurt? Sick? What do you need him to do? But he'll quickly realize that you're just incredibly upset and Shoto...will just hold you. It feels like the thing he ought to do and he hopes that it helps in some small way. He'll think things over as you cry, deciding that this is a sign that you are adjusting. Which is perfect. Once you're ready, your relationship can finally grow and...then Shoto will finally be happy. Shoto's reaction will be a quiet one. He won't let on that he's noticed any change, but he'll secretly be overjoyed at the idea of you finally loving him.