You Belong to Me // Yandere Shoto x Reader.

He loved you.

Shoto hadn't expected to fall in love with anyone. Dating and marriage and love were things that he...tried not to think about. Things he thought he might never have. But you made him think about it. You made him love you in a way that Shoto never thought he would feel.

Since meeting you, Shoto had found himself lost in a storm of emotions. Love, wanting, jealousy, anger, joy...and need. Shoto needed you, the same way that he needed air. The hero found himself convinced that having YOU at his side was the most important thing.

Your love took him over, stealing his every waking moment and his nightly dreams.

More then anything, Shoto just wanted to be with you. He was certain that, if you accepted his love, he could make you so, so happy. Isn't that what everyone wanted? Happily ever after? He would give it to you. Shoto would give you EVERYTHING, if only you would just let him.

It wasn't your fault. It was THEM.

It was everyone else, they were simply getting in the way of your love.

Everything, he told himself, would be so perfect if only he had you. If everyone would just leave you be. You could be happy together, happy and in love, and he could protect you forever...It would all be so, so perfect...Thoughts of you consumed him on a daily basis until finally...

He broke.

He stole you.

It had happened in a moment of anger, all because of that damn Bakugou. Why did you have to pay so much attention to him? Shoto hated having to watch you LOOK at someone else (especially Bakugou), he hated that you smiled at Bakugou like that.

It made him sick. It made him angry.

"Why can't you stop looking at him? I want you to only look at ME."

Every second had him bubbling with anger. Every second was carefully counted until class was over and you were making your way towards your dorm. You walked quickly, humming softly to yourself and completely oblivious to Shoto's presence. Like you ALWAYS were.

"Why can't you ever NOTICE ME?"

You hadn't even shut your door when he stopped it, saying your name calmly as he stepped closer.

"Shoto? What are you doing?"

You weren't smiling anymore. You weren't humming.

You were looking at him with a strange sort of expression on your face, your pretty little face. Shoto turned away from you, closing the door without saying a word and just...stood there for a moment. He gripped the door knob tightly, ice forming over the metal handle.

"I hate the way you say his name."

"Shoto?" You said again.

He turned around quickly and you stepped back, still looking at him strangely.

"I need you to come with me." He said calmly.

"Why? What's going on?"

"It's just...it's time."

You didn't understand. Of course you didn't. You were too innocent and sweet to realize hat this world was really like, that's why he had to do this. That's why he had to take you.

"Time for what-"

He hated having to hurt you. But Shoto told himself that it was better this way, better to just skip that fighting and to just go. You fell limply into his arms and for a moment...he just held you. Shoto closed his eyes and held you tight, smiling as he did.

"You're so perfect. And now you're mine..."

~

You were crying.

Shoto understood of course, you had every reason to be upset. You had woken up in the little hideaway he had prepared for you, tied up and wearing a Quirk Collar. You couldn't fight. You couldn't run. All you could do was cry.

He held you as you sobbed, whispering sweet words softly.

"It's all right, Y/N. You'll understand soon..."

"Understand what?" You gasped, pulling on your bonds once more.

"That you belong to me."