I Belong to You // Yandere Reactions.

How would yandere Bakugou, Dabi, Fumikage, Izuku, and Kirishima react to their darling developing Stockholm Syndrome and her devotion showing when somebody finally shows up to rescue her?

Bakugou had finally been happy. It had taken so long and so much work, but your life together was so...perfect. His darling was finally settled down and he finally felt at peace. Maybe that peace was what caused this. Maybe he had gotten lax or lazy or something.

And maybe that was how this had happened.

Somehow or another, some wannabe hero had found out about everything. Bakugou stalking you so many years ago, your unsolved disappearance, all of it. They had managed to track down your new home, waiting until Bakugou's guard was down to finally strike. He'd been in bed with you, sleeping soundly, when the shattering of the heavy door rang through house. Bakugou quickly bounded out of bed, bare feet pressing to the cool floor, as he urged you to stay there.

"Katsuki-"

"I'll be fine," he snapped quickly, "so do as you're told."

He rushed out of your bedroom, leaving his darling behind him and finding someone new in front of him. Upon seeing this stranger standing in his hallway, Bakugou assumed a battle stance and shouted out,

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"Me?" He laughed, "I'm a hero and you're a liar."

And then the story spilled out. The accusations, the details, this little hero knew everything that Bakugou had ever done. The violent attacks on rivals that had gone unsolved, the disappearance of a young girl and even a few killings, the little things that didn't add up about Bakugou...Between kicks and punches and deafening explosions, everything came out.

"I'm going to take you down! I'm going to take her away from you!"

"No!"

Bakugou hadn't noticed you leave the room, neither of them had. They'd both been too lost in their battle to see you standing there. But in an instance, you had attacked the intruder from behind, knocking him clean out with a several heavy blows. You brought down the metal table lamp again and again until he was out...and the house was finally silent. And for a moment, Bakugou was simply stunned. He didn't even bark at you for disobeying him as he often did, he didn't care about that at all. And with tears in your eyes, you forgot about the unconscious man and threw yourself in your husband's arms.

"Katsuki! Are you okay?!" You asked him.

"I'm...I'm fine."

"I'm sorry I didn't listen! But I heard what he said...he was going to take me from you...and I was so scared, Katsuki!"

Tears streamed down your face as you pulled away a little, looking into Bakugou's blood red eyes.

"I don't ever want to leave you."

And just like that, Bakugou knew that he had won. He'd won the fight and, even better, he'd won YOU. He had successfully broken you down and built you into his perfect little darling, devoted and loyal and loving...and he couldn't be happier. Ignoring his bloodied lips, he kissed you passionately again and again, whispering to you in a gruff voice in between kisses.

"No one can ever take you from me."

"You belong to me, baby."

"I'll NEVER let that happen."

He means it. Bakugou's reaction is going to be a determined one. He's going to clean up this mess and fix EVERYTHING, starting with this pathetic whelp. And once this was all taken care of, Bakugou just might reward your love with a bit of his own.