One, Big Happy Family // Yandere Reactions.

How would yandere Izuku, Tenya, and Shinsou react to meeting and falling for a single mother? I imagine they would have to be older for this, most likely already Pro Heroes who come across a little family accidentally.

Izuku saw himself first. Or rather, a little plastic version of himself.

A little boy was sitting beneath the shade of a tree, an army of super hero figures scattered all around him and little Izuku in his tiny hand (who was, from what he could tell, beating up Bakugou and Shoto). He couldn't help but grin, remembering when he was just a kid with toys of his own...now he was the toy!

How cute! How crazy! Kids are the best!

For a moment, he stops and watches the little guy fight his imaginary battle, remembering his own toys and play battles which seemed to be so long ago. But a sudden voice drew his attention.

"Emon!" A woman suddenly called.

Looking up, Izuku was shocked to see the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen in his life...he saw YOU. Beautiful with bright eyes and a pretty smile, you arm reaching towards the boy as you took his hand in yous. Kneeling beside the boy, you smiled and said,

"Pack everybody up, sweetie, and we'll go get some lunch."

A beautiful mother.

An adorable son.

The perfect family.

Izuku watched as you and Emon left the park, little him still clutched in the boy's tiny hand. Oh, he could see it now! A big house, the smell of dinner wafting through. Emon running towards "Daddy" as he came home, smiling and giggling. Giving his wife a sweet kiss as he pulled you into his arms. Oh, how perfect it would be! How wonderful!

He could take care of you! He could give Emon little brothers and sisters! Izuku could have EVERYTHING he'd ever wanted...and he will. He will.

The next day, he returns to the park. And he will again and again until the two of you return, determined to take his place in your lives. Every night and day, he mulls over his perfect little dream and all the plans he has to make it come true...oh, it's gonna be so wonderful!

Izuku's reaction is just like him: dreamy and delusional. Of all of these yanderes, he's the most dangerous in this situation. He won't hurt your child...but he will kidnap the both of you, sooner rather then later. Clever, strong Izuku will find all of the perfect ways to twist your world around until he finally has he perfect little family!

Tenya heard a giggling, soft and silly, and looked behind him.

The old house next to his had been empty for some time now, so he was surprised to see someone there at all, much less a little girl. She was absolutely adorable with big round glasses and short hair a big pile of books next to her and one on her lap. At the sight of her, Tenya was briefly reminded of his own childhood.

"Nami!" A woman stepped out onto the porch, smiling at the little girl. "Are you hungry, sweetie?"

It was then that you noticed Tenya. How could you not notice the tall man who was, he realized, standing there like an idiot?

Composing himself, he introduces himself to his new neighbors, Y/N and her daughter Nami. No father, he noticed. You laugh as you tells him that the two of you came looking for a fresh start, playing with Nami's short hair as the little girl peers up at him.

Cute kid. Gorgeous mother.

And just like that, Tenya forms a little plan. After all, he's been so lonely lately...and for you to show up, it seems like fate. It just makes sense to him, really, the tow of you together. So he'll be the good neighbor. Friendly and charming, the guy next door. It won't be long until he's made his way into your lives, slowly taking up more and more space.