Run Away // Yandere Reactions.

How would Shoto, Bakugou, and Izuku react to catching their lover after she ran away form them?

Shoto is a storm of emotions all at once and for a while, he's a mess. He's angry, he's heartbroken, he's upset and then...he's suddenly calm. And in that calmness, he'll be able to track you down to wherever

you ran off to, quickly and easily.

He'll storm in.

Take care of anyone in his way.

Grab you.

And then he's dragging you back home.

All the while he's not saying a word. He's not even looking at you as you sob, he's so...emotionless. But that'll change very quickly. For a moment, he was the eye of the storm. Calm and eerily quiet. But now he's raging again, throwing you to the ground and screaming at you.

"How could you?! How could you LEAVE ME like that?!"

Because he's normally so quiet and calm, it's going to be jarring to see Shoto act like that. But, after ranting and scolding you for a while, he'll finally just...stop. Dropping to his knees, Shoto will scoop you into his arms and hold you for a while.

"I was so worried about you..."

You'll never be able to escape from Shoto again. He'll amp up EVERYTHING to make sure that you're "safe" and even add a security system. You can cry and beg but...Shoto is never going to let you go.

Your love belongs to HIM.

Bakugou is angrier then he has ever been before. Don't you fucking understand that he HAS to keep you? He has to protect you and keep you safe, why are you being so fucking STUPID right now?! He's swearing and shouting, throwing things around as hr screams,

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!! Y/N!!"

But Bakugou is more then just an explosive mess. Never forget, he's clever and willing to do what it takes to succeed. So when he's finally done screaming, he's going to to calm down and find you. You'll feel him before you see him. The boy is radiating so much RAGE right now that the air will be burning with it.

"Y/N!!"

You don't even have a chance to run, Bakugou is too quick. He grabs you by your arm so tight that he'll leave a bruised hand print. He drags you home, all while he rants and yells about you being stupid.

"Do you wanna get hurt? Huh?!"

Because that's what Bakugou thought would happen if he wasn't with you. You could get hurt and he couldn't do anything to stop it, he could have lost you! And he did for a little bit which is enough to strike fear into his heart. Once he has you home, he's gonna shut up for a while, telling himself to calm the fuck down.

But he can't. So he'll chain you up and storm out, running off to take his anger out on somebody else (because he genuinely doesn't WANT to hurt you). He'll come home, bloody and torn up but smiling as he leans over you. He's gonna make you tell him EXACTLY what you did to escape and then...he's gonna make sure you can never do it again.

Leaving him is not an option and he'll do ANYTHING to prevent it. Bakugou is determined to do whatever it takes to make you his.

Izuku is a mess. When he realizes that you're gone, he starts to freak out and search frantically for you. He trashes EVERYTHING before he finally realizes...you left. He's sobbing and just...can't believe it. You LEFT him. Of course, the delusions will quickly start to kick on.

You're just confused.

You didn't MEAN to leave him, something just went WRONG and he needs to fix it.

He needs to SAVE YOU.

It'll take Izuku longer then the others to track you down but...it'll be withing a week. Once he's found you, he'll be so happy! He runs to you, sweeping you into his arms and holding you tight...so tight that, despite your struggling, you can't get away.

"I was so worried, honey!"

Just like that, his tears and anger are long gone. He'll drag you away kicking and screaming but Izuku won't hear a word of it, still babbling about how happy he is. Of course, he'll try to make sure that you can't ever get away again but...Izuku is easily tricked. I think his darling has a good chance of getting away multiple times but...

He'll always come after you. He'll always find you.

Izuku loves you too much to ever let you go.