M I N E // Yandere! Muscular x Reader.

Blood.

The air smelled thick of it, disgusting dark red splatters painted across the now wrecked room. It was a sickly sweet scent, one that had Muscular excited and hungry for more.

Blood.

It was his favorite thing, blood and battle and victory. Oh, he had been victorious! His whelp of an enemy hadn't even had a chance of winning, though it was valiant that he still tried. Now the pathetic creature was laying at his feet, broken and bloody.

How pathetic. How exciting.

And it wasn't over just yet.

Standing up, Muscular smirked at his near unconscious enemy as a nasty, cruel idea began to form in his mind...oh, he was going to enjoy this! With the sweet smell of blood and the burning of excitement filling him, the villain stormed away alone...but he returned pulling you along with him. Ignoring your shaking (oh, how scared you were!) and whimpering (he liked it, really), Muscular dragged you to the broken down hero.

Throwing you to the ground, you crashed into a pool of ruby red blood and looked at the wounded man.

You knew each other.

There was a glimmer of recognition in your eyes and then...horror. Wide eyes, beating heart, blood racing horror...it was delicious! Laughing, Muscular slung the hero over his shoulder roughly, placing his body in the half-broken chair.

"So," he growled, "thought you'd be the big hero, huh? Rescue poor little Y/N from the big, bad villain...ha! How'd that work out for you? Feel big now? You feel like a hero?"

You were tucked away behind him, shaking with terror, but Muscular reached back and yanked you forward, forcing you to face the man. He heard the hero whisper you name, just barely, as you began to cry...

He laughed. You cried. And Muscular looked down at the hero with a look of twisted, terrible amusement.

"See," Muscular continued, "the way I see things, the whole hero thing is a promise. You promise to stop people like me and if you fail...then you suffer the consequences of breaking that promise. People die. People get hurt. And people like me..."

A smirk spread across his face, his grip on you becoming painfully tight as you cried out.

"...We do whatever the hell we want."

You screamed when he tore your clothes away, leaving them in shreds all along the floor. As he laughed, he forced you onto his lap. His cruel, heavy hands began to roam along your body. Muscular was not a gentle lover but, oh, he did know how to use you! Smearing blood all over your skin, Muscular began to use you roughly, his hands groping and grasping. His rough touch left bruises along your skin but, oh, it felt so good!

You hated it.

He'd stolen you, taking you from everything you had ever known and locking you away from the world. All he'd done since was hurt you, often for his own enjoyment, use you and abuse you and treat you like you were nothing.

You loved it.

He was a monster but, oh, a part of you didn't care. Maybe it was loneliness...maybe it was the effects of what he had done to you...but somehow, a part of you had come to crave Muscular and his cruelty, no matter how monstrous he was.

You wanted it.

His touch, his teeth, his kiss, his cock. Your body burned for him, a sweet slickness growing as his hands roamed. You didn't care about the blood he smeared on your skin. You didn't about the bruises he gave you. You only cared for Muscular, him him him!