Yandere Denki.

Denki is the kind of yandere that no one sees coming. With his friendly, energetic attitude and flirtatious ways, Denki's yandere side is nicely covered. But just because you can't see something, that doesn't mean it isn't there. Beneath his bright smile and flirting is a delusional yandere. Denki is desperate to have you and while he isn't all that dangerous...

That doesn't mean you should underestimate him. Sure, he really isn't too scary of a guy. But Denki takes advantage of the fact that everyone thinks he's just, well, Denki! He can hide in plain sight, a big smile on painted on his face as he plots and plans how to make you his. And trust me...he WILL make you his princess.

Just wait and see.

Meeting You: When Denki meets you, it's when you're young. You're just little kids playing in the sandbox, giggling away. But when a school bully destroys your sandcastle and brings you to tears, Denki steps up...and gets pushed right back down as the other kids laugh.

You don't laugh though. You hugged Denki and called him your hero. He'll always remember that day fondly, especially since your family moved to America the next year. It would be years later when Denki meets you again, only to end up in a very similar situation. He's minding his own business, clearing out a vending machine of all his favorite snacks when he hears a commotion just around the corner. When he sees a pretty woman being harassed by a brute of a guy, Denki immediately steps in. But his time, he doesn't end up face first in a sandbox!

"Wow, thanks a lot...Denki?"

He wonders for a second how you know his name but when he sees those pretty eyes of yours...he remembers instantly the little girl who built sandcastles with him.

"Y/N! No way, you're really back!"

To Denki, it's more then just a chance meeting. It's fate. He'll fall in love almost immediately, certain that you are his soulmate who has FINALLY been returned to him. And now that he has you back...he won't be letting you go.

"I'm so happy we're together again!"

Stalking You: Denki doesn't use the normal "follow you around and watch you like a weirdo" method of stalking. He doesn't have to! Denki is able to charm his way right into your life, quickly becoming your closest friend. But, because you're both busy, Denki knows that you can't be together all of the time. Of course, that's the beauty of technology!

Denki doesn't have to be with you to know everything about you. He knows where you are, who you are with, what you love, what you hate, and even more. He uses social media and the like to find out EVERYTHING about you, using it all to his advantage. Posted about your favorite band? Denki just bought you their new CD! Reblogged something from your favorite author? Here's a box set of books! Your favorite snack? Denki always seems to have some to share.

Denki will also insert himself into your friend group, using them to get closer to you as well. Of course, this is only for a short him. This jealous yandere is eventually going to gt tired of having to share you with others and soon...Denki will want you to be his and his alone!

"Let's see what you're up to, baby..."

Winning You Over: Denki is going to steal your heart.

He's a yandere in love and he's willing to do anything if only you'll love him back. This is where his yandere side really starts to show as Denki moves his way into your heart. First off, he's almost always with you! Whenever Denki can hang out, he will. Whenever you're together, he always makes you laugh and blush with his compliments, the both of you smiling like idiots. You're so busy having fun with Denki that...you don't notice a few things.