Accident?

Goldie's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. "What time is it?" I told myself. 9:00 the clock read. "Oh I better get ready to go to Freddy's house." He thought to himself.

The blonde got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower

Time skip after shower

The blonde got out of he bathroom and went to his closet and got out a pair of black joggers and a navy blue hoodie and went down stairs quickly and got in his car and went to Freddy's house.

Time skip

The blonde arrived in front of host brothers house and got out to go to the door and knocked "Freddy it's me Goldie!" I said as I heard foot steps coming to the door and as it opened I saw Freddy icy blue eyes like mine only mine were a navy blue. He wore a black bow tie and jeans. " Hey bro how you been! It's been a month since we hung out" Freddy said in a sad tone. "I know i thought maybe we could get the gang and we could go to the movies or something like that like old times eh?"

"Sure that would be great come in I got some toast waiting for you in the kitchen and I'll call the gang to see if they want to come." Freddy said in an exciting voice. I chuckled and the tone of his voice he acted like we haven't hung out in years. I walked into the kitchen and ate my toast while Freddy called the gang. "But I felt like I was missing something but what?" Goldie shrugged it off as Freddy was coming in and sat down next to the blonde who was shoving his food in his face. "Geez slow down your going to end up choking." Freddy said jokingly as I sighed and riled my eyes "shut up" I said. " Ok well they all agreed to come and we would go to the movies around 8:00." Freddy said as his mouth was full of toast. "I wonder where SpringTrap has been he hasn't called back in 4 months." Freddy said concerned.

It just hit Goldie when he realized that what he was missing his friend had been gone for 4 months and they don't know what happened. "I-I don't know what happened to him but I'm worried." I said in a worried tone

*bzzt*

"Who could be calling me at this time?" I said annoyed. When I answered the phone I heard a young lady over the phone.

"Golden Freddy SpringTrap has been in a car accident a..." I dropped the my phone and quickly got up and into my car and drove off I heard Freddy calling behind me but I didn't listen, I drove off into the fog worrying what happened and how and wether SpringTrap his best friend was still alive or not...the thought worried Goldie as he drove even faster.

This is the end of chapter one! I hope you guys enjoyed because this is my first story and I know it's not that good I'll try to improve as this story progresses but no promises. Oh that reminds me I will be doing a Q&A very soon so please be listing questions in the comments so I can choose from.

Until next time fellow readers byeeeeeeeeee!