Thank you everybody!

Hey guys I'm making this chapter to say thank you to everyone who read and supported this book. Just knowing people read this book brings joy to me we reached a max of 177 reads, which is amazing and more people keep reading it so thank you to everyone for reading this book. I will post he prologue on sometime this week (I won't say when because it's a surprise it could be tomorrow or sometime before Saturday. On Saturday I will post the first chapter of my second book. Honestly I have to say I like how he book played out, here are some areas I made mistakes on by that's how I learn. This book distracted me from a lot of things in life and I plan to keep making books for awhile. So thank you everybody for reading this book!

Also before I go I would like to make a special announcement/shoutout to QueenBlaster3 I have said this multiple times and eventually it's going to start getting chest but just bear with me. A special thank you for her/him for always supporting me and giving me ideas. QueenBlaster3 helped me out a lot and even thought of a title for my second book so thank you so much for that you saved me from putting in a complex title when I just needed something simple. Also thank you QueenBlaster3 for being the one to always favorite and comment on my videos and also he/she was my first reader/supporter and I thank him/her for giving me a shoutout in one of her chapters on her story. Speaking of which if you don't know who QueenBlaster3 he/she basically was the one that inspired me to write these books before I wrote this story I read the first book A Golden Heart and it was amazing and I thought to myself "hey I should try that out it looks fun to write stories) and it is fun. Also if your somebody who hasn't read QueenBlaster3 story "A Golden Heart" The first book or "Fix our Broken Hearts" Book two, than what are you doing! Get off this story now and go read those books! They are amazing and I am so excited for the next chapter. Of course first you need to read the first book before you read the second because well...that's how it goes lol.

Also for you reader who only read books I encourage you to make one here on Wattpad because they are a lot of fun and you get out of your comfort zone a little bit of course it is your choice not mine I'm not one to have power to force you too. But they are a lot of fun and I plan to do more books other than these. I actually think I know what my third book is going to be about...I think it's either 1 of 3 options, so I got some choosing to do.

Anyways thank you all for reading this and I'm going to shut in on sayin Thank you all the time because I think this is the 10th time I think but I will post the prologue sometime this week and will post the first chapter on Saturday I will say one thing on the book...it will be different from the first book, the toy animatronics will be introduced sometime during the book along with possibly the shadow animatronics but I'm not too sure I can't have too many animatronics or else I'll lose track lol. I also plan to have the 4 (Freddy,Bonnie,Chica, and Foxy) will be involved more along with Midnight. Goldie and spring will be the main characters of course. But this is a slight spoiler...something happens to one of the two and it has to do with the last chapter which is why it ended sadly.

Until the prologue fellow readers I will see you all later!

Oh um one last thing...does anybody know how to make your own book cover for your story I mean I know you can draw it my I'm not experienced enough to draw a book cover I can only draw simple things. So if anybody know how to...let me know because I need to know lol I don't want to have to use a picture that belongs to somebody else and use it as my book cover that doesn't seem right.