More trouble...

Since my first chapter had an all Goldie POV I decide to have an all Spring POV chapter and that's this one, anyways on with the story.

Springs POV

Me and Goldie were walking the park...well Goldie walking on his crutches. They were talking and laughing often got a glance from other people on how loud they were but they didn't care.

"Aw Thanks Goldie." I said as Goldie smiled. "No problem your hard not to compliment" Goldie said looking at me as I blushed a little. "Thanks.." was all I could say, Goldie nodded. After a few minutes of more walking around the park we decided to sit down for a little. We walked to the nearest bench and saw Midnight sitting there as if he knew we were here the whole time and knew where we were going to sit "creepy" I thought. "Hey Midnight!" I said as we walked towards him. "Uh Hey guys" Midnight said not looking at us. He looked like he was in deep thought and when he's like that somethings wrong. "Somethings wrong...what is it?" Goldie said as Midnight looked up at us. "Vincent... is not the only one that's looking for you and I'm not meaning in a good way." Midnight said as I glanced at Goldie. "How do you know this?" I said as Midnight took a deep breath. "Ok so what I think is that these two teamed up and they know each other also I think they both hate you for a reason I know and Vincent wanted me to tell you" Midnight said out of breath. "Why would Vincent want to tell us that? Now we now who's after us and to be extra careful." Goldie said as I looked at Midnight. "He might have told us this because he might believe we have no chance of living, and he's getting cocky." I said as Goldie nodded. "Ok well I have more advice for you..." Midnight said as we leaned in to hear. "Now this means things are going to be more serious from now on meaning you guys need to me more careful because now their on they hunt for you, I'll try my best to help in anyway I have an idea but I can't tell you guys." Midnight whispered as we glanced at each other "Ok..." I said as I looked at Goldie who was thinking. "Well I had better get going I need to work on the...thing" Midnight said as we nodded. We watched him go off into the distance Until we could see him anymore.

"Can't we get a break for once." I said as Goldie chuckled. "How about this we can go to our favorite restaurant and eat there tonight." Goldie said as I smiled. "Yes! I love that restaurant." I said as I covered my mouth knowing that I shouted. Goldie laughed and fell to the ground still laughing. I crossed my arms and huffed, getting Goldie's attention. "Well that's one way to get my attention. Pretend your mad" Goldie smiled. "Yea now we should probably get going...it's 6:30 and the park is going to close in half an hour." I said as Goldie nodded. We headed to the car and drove off the El Jimadors.

Man I'm getting hungry I wish I could go to El Jimadors :( also keep I mind that Goldie still can't drive Spring is the one driving at the moment so if I mess up with that please forgive me.

We arrived at El Jimadors and went inside. Goldie opened up the door for me as I arrived at the door. "Thank you" I said as Goldie shook his head. "No problem he said as he let the door shut behind him. "Hello guys how many today?" The waiter said as we smiled at each other "Two" Goldie said as the waiter motioned is to come with him. "I'll be back with you guys in a few minutes" the waiter said as I nodded. We sat down Goldie out his crutches alone the side of the table. "Man this is a great restaurant to bad it doesn't get many visitors." I said as Goldie nodded. We were one of the only ones here alone with another family with two children and what a surprise they were sitting at the table next to us. We saw the waiter coming back us as we already knew what we were going to order we didn't even bother looking at the menus. "Hey guys what do you want to drink." The waiter said as he got his own out ready to write. "Water" we both said in unison. We both looked at each other and laughed." Alright boys and are you guys ready to order?" The waiter said as we both nodded. "I want the A little of everything" Goldie said as I looked at him surprised. "Are you sure Goldie that's two plates full of food." I said as Goldie nodded. "I haven't eaten all day so this isn't going to be a problem for me to eat." Goldie said as he nodded and wrote the order down. "And you sir?" He said looking at me. "I want the #18 on food combinations" I said as the waiter smiled and wrote it down. "Ok boys I'll be out here with your food in a little" the waiter said as he picked up our menus and walked off into the kitchen.

We waited for about 15 minutes talking and laughing at times when the food came. "Mmm this looks so good" I said as I looked down at the food. "Yes it does doesn't it." Goldie said as he also looked down at his food there were actually 3 plates full of food. "Oh...well looks like I'm going to be taking some food home." Goldie said laughing. I smiled and started eating.

30 minutes later

I was watching Goldie finish his food, my eyes practically bulged out of their sockets. "Y-You are all of that?" I ask stuttering a little as Goldie smiled. "Told you I was hungry." Goldie said smirking. "Geez I didn't think you were this hungry." I smiled. We got up and walked to the counter where we received the bill, I had insisted paying it but Goldie intervened and paid t for me he loves being nice to be, I tried to protest but he didn't listen. Eventually I gave in knowing he usually wins these things. "Sorry spring but I had to pay because you remember you need the money for tomorrow." Goldie said as I looked at him puzzled. "What do you mean?" I said as we were walking out the door. We stopped and Goldie looked at me as if I'd lost my mind. "Remember your taking your parents out to dinner tomorrow?" Goldie said as it had just struck me like a light bulb turning on that had been off for days. "Ohhhhhhhh" I said as Goldie smiled.

"Well we had better get home" Goldie said as I nodded feeling embarrassed that I had forgotten about such an important event. "Goldie stopped in his tracks a few seconds later as the thought had came to me why he stopped. "Where are you guys going in such a hurry." An all too familiar voice said. We turned around to see an unfamiliar person standing next too somebody who we all knew too well.

"Oh god not you" I said as the familiar person smirked at me. "Miss me guys?" He said as the unfamiliar person smirked along with him.

"We're so dead." Goldie said as I nodded.

Well that's the end of this chapter. We have exactly two more chapters until the end of the first book NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But I did it for a reason is that the second book will have more content going on within it this book had some but I don't think you it's want to read constantly about Goldie and springs day as they go shopping and stuff like that for the next 5 chapters. So that's why I decided to make a second book so I could do this and not make it seem like I rushed in the events because I wanted it to happen as soon as possible. Anyways now the last two questions for this book. 1. Who are the two that are with Goldie and Spring. 2. What do they plan to do? You guys will find out in the next chapter. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed his chapter only two left so enjoy it while it lasts lol of course there's a second one by I won't start that until a week after the first. So until then readers BYE!