Confession?!?!

Springs POV

After 30 minutes of Goldie playing and me singing along with some of them we were done and I was tired. "Hey Goldie I'm going to head to bed ok I'm really tired." I said slouching. "Ok slouch you can head to bed." Goldie said laughing. "Ha-Ha very funny." Spring said sarcastically while giving Goldie a soft brother like punch in the arm. "'Night Goldie" I said heading upstairs. "Night Goldie" said staying downstairs I assumed he was going to watch more T.V or something like that. I went in my bedroom and fell onto my bed it's was so comfortable I layed down in bed with a pi true of Goldie in my arms and I fell asleep soon after.

Goldie's POV

I sat on the couch thinking of what I should do for spring. I was planning on confessing to him tomarrow actually and I'm kinda nervous about it. I've never loved anyone before and I never thought I would ever be gay. But I plan to take him out to a special area that I know In the woods and I hope he'll like it it. I just have to know if he'll accept me more than a friend or not I've like him for a while but never realized t until yesterday. "Tomarrow will be a busy day" I said to myself heading up the stairs and passing by springs room I hard him snoring softly I chuckled slightly I thought it was cute and I headed to my room and soon fell asleep.

Goldie's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock groaning I turned it off and tried to go back to sleep. "WAIT!" I said sitting up today's the day!" I thought getting out of bed quickly. I went to go take a shower, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. I went downstairs and maid myself some toast. I looked at the clock in my phone 9:24 a.m. it said. "Ok I need to head out to go shopping today without spring knowing what I'm doing" I thought to my self as I got a piece of paper and pen out and started writing a note to spring when he wakes up. I finished and out the note on the counter waiting for the toast to be done. *Ding* i grabbed the toast out and started munching on it thinking about how I'm going to be able to do this. As I finished I quickly got dressed since I completely forgot I wasn't dressed "at least I was wearing shorts" I thought heading up stairs to get changed

After I was done I headed out he door and started heading to Freddy's house. "If anyone can help me do this it's Freddy." I thought driving off.

Freddy's POV (A new POV)

I was just sitting on my couch when I heard knocking at the door. I quickly got up and answered the door to see my brother Goldie standing there. I looked at the tall bear standing in front of me he was at least 6 foot if not taller and I was 5 foot 7 a clear height difference. "Hey Goldie, what a surprise anything I can do for you?" I asked allowing him to come inside. "Well I need your help with something" Goldie said sitting on the couch as I sat next to him. "Ok, well what do you need help with?" I said looking at Goldie. "Well...you know Spring my friend right?" Goldie said starting to get nervous. "Yea course I do." I said getting anxious. "Well I want to...confess my feelings for him, and I need you help with it." Goldie said as I stared wide eyed. "Woah woah woah let's backtrack here, you want to confess to spring?" I said shocked. "You never have loved anybody before in you life expect for you family but anybody else no especially a guy?!" I said starting to smile. "I knew you'd find someone eventually." I said nudging him in the arm. "Your not bothered by me confessing to a guy?" Goldie said surprised. "Of course not your my brother besides I ship you too." I said smiling. I noticed Goldie blushing a bright pink and I started chuckling: "hey save the blushing for later ok?" I said jokingly. "Y-Yea" Goldie said getting up. "But I need your help will you help me?" Goldie asked almost pleading "of course!" "What kind of brother would I be if I didn't help you out!" I asked as Goldie nodded. "Than I need you to go shopping with me today and help me get stuff." "What kind of stuff?" I asked as Goldie told me. "Ohhhh ok sure let's go I'm already dressed so let's go." I said heading to the door as Goldie followed. I got in the passenger seat and Goldie got I the drivers seat and drove off.