The Crash...

Goldie's POV

We were at our house after the date and we were just talking about how amazing it was. "Thank you Goldie that was amazing!" Spring said as I smiled. "I'm glad you liked it thought it's not the best I could have done." I smirked as spring looked at me with his mouth slightly opened. "Wait that's not the best you can do?" Spring said closing his mouth as Goldie laughed. "Nope" I said than laughing as spring kept looking at me confused. "I do plan to go all out on another occasion though." I said looking away while smiling. "What, when?!" Spring said as I looked at his grey eyes. "You'll just have to wait because it's another surprise." I said chuckling as spring did his best pouty face "that's not fair I wanna know now." Spring pleaded trying his best to sound like a child.( This surprise will not be happening for awhile it may happen within the next 10 chapters thought haven't decided yet though.) "I love it when you pout you look adorable" I said smiling as I knew spring would blush and look away. He did he started blushing and looked away trying to hide it. "T-Thanks" spring said still hiding his blush. "No problem" I said I bent down to give Spring a hug when I heard a knock at the door. "Who could that be are you expecting someone?" Spring said as I looked at him and the door. "Not tonight no." I said as I heard the knock again. "Coming!" I yelled as I went to the door from the living room.

I opened the door to reveal Midnight standing in the doorway smiling. "Midnight what are you doing here?" I said as Midnight looked as spring who was making his way over here. "Hey Goldie who's he-" he stopped mid sentence to see Midnight waving at him. "Hey guys" Midnight said as spring walked up beside me. "Oh hey Midnight what brings you here?" Spring said as I looked at him not knowing what to say. "Ok so I have good and bad news" Midnight said as me and spring exchanged glances. "Come I'm inside and you can tell us in the living room." I said as we walked in.

Midnight POV

I went inside Goldie's and sprigs house and it was amazing. It looked beyond what I was expecting the outside is nothing compared to the inside. Goldie and spring led me to the living room as I followed Hey sat down on the couch and I sat next to them. "Ok so the good new first please" Goldie said as spring looked at him than at me than nodded smiling. "Ok well I'm no longer Vincent's apprentice and I'm free to do what I want in the world and I've been replaced." I said smiling as they both looked at each other smiling. "That's amazing" the two said in unison. "By what's the bad news?" Spring said sounding worried. Goldie looked at spring and gave him a hug of reassurance. "You guys are really good friends huh?" I said smiling looking at them both as they looked at me. "W-well" Goldie said looking nervous. "What?" I said as I kept lookin at them as they exchanged glances. "We're dating" Goldie said as I looked at them both. "Wait what? You two are dating???" I said still looking at them as they looked at each other. "Well I never expected you two to be gay but that's amazing!" I said as they both looked at me like I was crazy. "Your not weirded out by it?" Spring said as I looked at him and shook my head. "Nope don't have a problem with gays plus you two are my best friends." I said as they both hugged me as I hugged back. They pulled away from me and looked at me. "So what's the bad news. "Goldie said as I looked down not knowing what to do. "Well now that I've been replaced which is a good thing I don't know what Vincent's plans will be." I said as they both looked at each other and gulped. "But we shouldn't worry about that now how about we go to the movies or something and have fun." I said as they both smiled. "Yea that would be amazing" Spring said as I nodded. We got up and headed to the car to go to the movies.

On the way to the movies we talked about what we all did while we were separated Goldie and Spring never got separated for each other unlike me. But we talked about what happened since we were parted and I was interested. Goldie could actually play and instrument very well and he plays the trumpet before I left he said he never wanted to play an instrument and here he is saying he can play a trumpet. Spring graduated college not too long ago along with Goldie although they don't need a job it was still cool. "Well looks like you guys lives have been busy." I chuckled as they laughed. "Yea I guess you could say that" Spring said as Goldie nodded. "How about you Midnight?" Goldie said as I looked away. "I don't think you guys want to know yet my story is kind of depressing." I said as I looked back at them they frowned but understood.

"We're here!" Goldie said as I looked at the movies. "Woah this place is huge!" I said as they chuckled. Goldie parked the car and we all got out. We were walking toward the entrance when I noticed Spring and Goldie holding hands. "Aww how cute you two are adorable together" I said smiling as they looked at me then at each other than blushed looking away but recovered soon after.

2 hours and 30 minutes later

Springs POV

"Wow that movie was pretty good." Midnight said as Goldie nodded. I could only smile they both loved horror movies but I was fine with it I didn't mind them. "Why was the movie name again I already forgot." Goldie said as I looked at him. "Happy Death Day." I said as he looked as he just had the manifest destiny vision. "Oh yea I remember now." Goldie said as Midnight chuckled. "That was pretty fun" Midnight said. "I was surprised who the killer was." Midnight said as me and Goldie both nodded in agreement. (I'm not going to say who the killer is or what the movie is about because I don't want to spoil it for all those people who haven't seen it yet.) we all got in the car and started driving off. We were talking about random stuff that came up in our mind when we reached the topic about Goldie's brother. "Oh I forgot you had a brother." Midnight said as Goldie looked at Midnight through the mirror and chuckled. "I actually have 3 brothers and 1 sister." Goldie said as I looked at him in disbelief. "Wait what!" I said as Goldie shackled again. "Yup my sisters name is Abby my eldest brother who is 25 his name is Thomas and my other brother the youngest even younger than Freddy is only 18 he just moved out and his name is Clyde. (Sorry I couldn't think of another name that is different from other stories I'm always seeing these names Clyde or red or something like that but I used Clyde because I wanted one name to be original and another name to be original but couldn't think of one) "Wow" I said as Midnight had his mouth slightly open and closed it quickly. "Why did you never tell us about this?" Midnight said as I shrugged. "I don't know to be honest." Goldie said as I looked out the window.

Goldie's POV

Im glad I told them that I had 3 brother and 1 sister thought I still don't know why I didn't tell them earlier, I shrugged it off. We were driving for a few more minutes when I felt something not normal. It felt like Vincent but somebody else was with him. I looked around not paying attention to my surroundings "Goldie look out!!!" Spring said as I looked back on the road and noticed we were heading straight off cliff. I steered sharply right but only resulting in the car turning but starting to flip. I could hear screaming as I lost all control of the veichle I banged my head a few times but not severe. I looked out and saw that were were going off the cliff. "Hold on to something tight!" I yelled as the held on to an object tightly getting there head banged a few times as the car was still flipping I held on to the steering wheel. "Brace yourselves!" I yelled as the car rolled off the cliff. I closed my eyes as I heard a loud sound and a sharp pain in multiple parts of my body. I heard yelling not at each other but or fear or pain. I opened my eyes slightly to see spring and Midnight crawling out of the car. I couldn't move if felt like I was paralyzed I also noticed they car was on fire as I heard them yelling for me to get out I tried to yell for help but nothing came out. I noticed I was bleeding from the mouth because I could taste blood. Spring looked terrified but tried to find a way to get me out while Midnight tried to get me out as well. They back up as fire started spreading faster. "G-Go." I said as they both started tearing up. "Leave me and go save yourselves." I said as I heard yelling but couldn't hear anything anymore. I looked around as everything started to fade out into pitch black.

Well that's the end of another chapter. I feel better about the whole incident with my cat and and noticed she's better off where she is now. I am much better and am ready to get back to writing. I think I did pretty good on my finals but won't know for sure until I get back from break. I'm finally on break which I love so much! But once again will not be updating the day after I write I use those days fro planning and stuff and it helps a lot. But now what will happen to Goldie? Will he make it out alive? Or will he end up dying. Comment your answers down below. Also we're nearing 100 reads fairly quickly I say within a month I might be there no promises but the rate this is going with 62 read so far I'll end up doing the voice reveal soon. Anyways that's it for now and I'll post on Saturday! Until then guys...peace!