Another mystery person?!?!

Goldie's POV

"Ok I know this will be hard for you to believe, but I have the ability to teleport and to also sense when a threat is around." Goldie said shyly. Spring looked like he saw a ghost only without the pale face. Spring quickly recovered though. "Woah woah woah I'm already lost..." Spring said shaking his head. "Did I just hear you say you can teleport and sense when a threat is around?!" Spring said looking doubtful that he could really teleport. "I could prove it to you if you you'd like" Goldie said smiling. "Ok this will be interesting." I said thinking "can he really teleport half of me is saying that he can yet the other half is saying that he's bluffing...man this is confusing me." Spring thought.

Springs POV

I saw Goldie get up and stand in front of me He was smiling but I could tell he was nervous...why though? I kept thinking to myself. "You ready?" Goldie said with almost no expression. "Uh sure I guess" I said "Wait he's actually planning to do it was he not bluffing can he actually teleport?!?!" I mentally yelled at myself. But I directed my attention to Goldie I was looking at him for about 10 seconds when he disappeared!" "What just happened! I see him for one second and poof he's gone this makes no sense!!!" I mentally yell at myself. "Behind you" an all too familiar voice said. I spun around to see Goldie sitting in the bed like nothing had happened.

Goldie's POV

"Now spring your the first person I have shown/told you this...the only reason I told you and showed you is because I know I can trust you not to tell anyone." Goldie said looking at me "I can trust you right?" I said looking at Spring, as he nodded. "Thanks I knew I could count on you to keep a secret." Goldie said happily.

End of flashback

"Wait so let me get this straight...you can teleport and sense when a threat is around???" Spring said looking dizzy. "Spring are you ok?" I said sounding worried. "Yea...I just need to lie down for a little I mean telling your friend that you can teleport and showing them tells them their whole life has been a lie think about supernatural powers exist, but we were believed they didn't, also you can sense a threat. It just is a lot of information and I'm going to lie down." Spring said as he went upstairs to bed. "Ok well sleep well" I said as he nodded.

"What time is it?" I say to myself as I look at my phone 11:30 the phone said. "Man it's not even noon" I say to myself again. "What can I do to pass the time?" I say to my self AGAIN as I pace around the kitchen thinking. "Oh! I know, I can go over to Freddy's house and hang out with him for while." I thought to myself "I just need to write a note to spring telling him where I'll be. I thought to myself.

As I got done with the note I went up to my room took a shower combed my somewhat long hair and out on a blue short sleeved shirt with black shorts and walked down the hallway when I heard mumbling from inside springs room. "Why am I afraid to tell him? Why can't I tell Goldie?"I hear Spring mumble. "What is he talking about" I think to myself. I shrugged it off putting the note in the kitchen and walking out the door...

??????? POV

"Phase 1 of the plan is complete now on to phase 2" I say. "Although I will need help to carry out this plan." I thought to myself. "SERVANT GET IN HERE NOW!!!" I yell as a figure rushes in front of me. "You called sir?" The figure said as he stood there waiting for a response. "What did I tell you about this sir stuff call me by my name!" I roar making the figure shake in fear. "Y-Yes, Vincent sorry" the figure apoligizes. "Stop with he apologizing will you?" I say demandingly as the figure pipes down. "Now we are moving on to phase 2, unfortunately we need to make the devices in order to do this." I say in a calming voice. "How long will that take sir?" The figure says still shaking. "Well it depends how long it take to get the materials not to mention that we need materials we can't normally buy meaning we need to steal them." I say as the figure looks me in the eye it was kinda creepy when it did that. "Let me guess you want me to get the material and help you with the devices don't you." The figure said sighing. "And I thought you were stupid, guess even I can be proven correct. I heard a growl coming from the figure making me infuriated but I kept cool. "What did you say?" I say trying to sound calm but failing. "N-Nothing sir!" Th figure says shaking his head. "Good now you know what to do now go do it NOW!" I yell. "Y-Yes Vincent" The figure says as he rushes off. "Man I love having servants" I say to myself.

Sorry guys this chapter was kinda short but I did it for a reason. Also Goldie having He ability to teleport will not be a main thing he will use it only when he really needs to...but it's not why I decided to add it in. I'm this chapter I gave multiple hints that might be happening in my next story. If not my next story than the one after. But I will update again tomarrow now three questions remain 1. What is Goldie's other secret? 2. Who is the other mystery person? 3. What is Springs secret? *cough cough 1. And 3. Have the same answer cough cough* I didn't say anything. Anyways next chapter I'm thinking of including a new POV to the story finally another POV...Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll update tomarrow... for now this is it guys till tomarrow bye!