The person in black.

Goldie's POV

I sat in my room crying again once more. It had been a month since the "accident" and I personally hate myself for it. If I had ignored Vincent this wouldn't have happened it's my fault. I sat in bed not moving at all thinking about when I confessed to Spring, that was the best moment of my life and I never wanted it to end. I couldn't believe that I was still alive honestly I didn't think I deserved to be alive because I put my one and only person I love (besides my family) in a coma. Who knows when he will wake up it could be years! It's been a month and I'm not doing well my to do list is basically almost never sleep because I can't and if I do I wake up and cry and hardly eat at all crying and pondering are the main things I do now. My leg has been getting better and I am able to stand in one area without crutches but when walking I need them. I was very thankful for this for I could take showers more now.

*Beeeep* *Beeeep*

"Who could that be calling me at 9:30 on the morning?" I thought sitting up straight and wiping the tears off my cheek quickly and grabbing my phone. "Freddy" I thought as I picked up. "H-Hello?" I said as normal as I could sound but only managed to project a whisper. "Hey Goldie I know it's been a month after the accident and you haven't been out much so we decided to go bowling and we're taking you with us wether you like it or not and your going to have fun." Freddy said jokingly as I sighed. "Well it might help me out a bit." Goldie lied. "Ok good I'll be there to pick you up in...30 minutes? Sound good?" Freddy said as I signed again. "Yea...sounds good." I said as I hung up the phone. I could already feel tears forming in my eyes as I remembered when me and Spring had fun on our first date. I tried my best not to cry and went to go take a shower.

After the shower I brushed my teeth, combed my hair and got dressed. It was August now but still relatively warm so I still went in shorts and a short sleeve shirt. I got changed and got my crutches from the side of my bed along with my phone and headed downstairs to wait as he wasn't hungry he waited for Freddy in the living room.

13 minutes later

"Knock knock I'm here Goldie!" Freddy said as I managed to get up and walk to the fort with my crutches, I managed to open the door as Freddy was standing there as I saw the 4 in the car. "You ready I know your still sad but this is to distract you Abby and to get you out of the house." Freddy said as I nodded slowly. "Good than let's go" Freddy said as I followed him and got in the passenger seat. The 4 were talking about how they were going to beat each other and bowling, there so lucky I can't bowl with these crutches or I would beat them all my high score is around 150. We arrived at the bowling alley moments later as it wasn't very far away we got out and the 4 rushed in like children again. "Children" I huffed as I went inside and went to find a seat. The 4 were already bowling and I was standing there dumbfounded. "How on earth did they get in get shoes for bowling set up the screen in a matter of a moment I will never truly know. I sat down and watched them bowl for about 10 minutes then laughing and joking along. "At least somebody's having fun." I said slowly falling asleep.

"Goldie" I heard a faint voice calling my name. "Goldie" the voice said a little louder. "Mmm 5 more minutes please." I haven't gotten much sleep so I desperately needed it. "Goldie!" The voice yelled as I shout it strait up and saw Freddy standing over me laughing. "What's so funny?" I said as Freddy stopped laughing and looked at me. "You've been asleep for 4 hours dude we gotta go home now" Freddy said as I jumped a little. "4 hours!" I thought getting up with Freddy's help into my crutches. "Who won?" I questioned as Bonnie came over to me smirking. "Me with a record breaking (out of the 5) 175 points" he smirked as my eyes practically bulged out of my sockets. "What!" I said as Bonnie smirked again. "Next time o need to go against you." I muttered as Bonnie patted my shoulder. "Don't worry friend you'll get there someday just not today or the next month" Bonnie teased as I growled slightly and huffed. "Aye, If ye two are done we'd like to get home mateys." Foxy said as Freddy and Chica agreed. "Ok" me and Bonnie said in unison as we headed out the door and onto home.