The Fight between...Evil? (Last book chapter!)

Graphic content! Viewer discretion is advised.

Goldie's POV

I turned around along with spring to see Vincent and...Afton? Me and spring stood there unable to move we were shocked our enemies  had teamed up.

"What wrong guys?" Afton said snickering. My heart was pounding Afton was not one to mess around with he was the most athletic person I have ever seen in my life. "Aw cat got your toungue?" Vincent said smiling. My mind was spinning and spring was looking terrified he looked at me with a face that will remain a memory forever.

"After years of waiting the moment finally comes!" Vincent yelled as Afton nodded agreeing. "Oh how I have waited to kill you guys to spill your blood everywhere it brings joy when I think about all the children I have killed in my life and to think I get to kill you guys!" Vincent said smiling a smile so big it stretched to his ears.

"What are you talking about?" Afton said looking at Vincent who stopped smiling. "We're killing them right?" Vincent said as Afton shook his head. "What good is killing going to do you will just free them from pain...no we're not killing them we are separating them." Afton said as Vincent face grew from a smile to a frown. "Are you kidding me how stupid can you be!" Vincent barked as Afton growled slightly. "Me...stupid? HA! Don't make me laugh your plan is to kill them you will just rid them from feeling pain they will be free, and you say I'm stupid?" Afton questioned as Vincent looked like he was ready to kill. "I think we should try to get out of here while they settle this." I whispered to spring which he agreed.

We started tip toeing off slowly when we were caught. "Hey! Don't you think your getting away from us after I'm finished with the fatty over here your next!" Vincent yelled as Afton grew even angrier. "Afton isn't fat though is he just trying to hurt Afton? Because it's working." I thought to myself. "I'm going to kill his idiot and then move on to you understood! Now stand there like good frightened children." Vincent said smiling. "Your not goi-" AND SHUT UP AS WELL!" Vincent roared as I piped down. "Spring looked angry that he yelled at me. I've never seen him angry before it's actually...kind of scary. Before I could speak Vincent lunged at Afton who threw Vincent off, he hit he ground fairly hard and was bleeding a little from the mouth. Vincent quickly pulled out a knife from his pocket which was huge! "How deep is this guys pockets?" I thought to myself.

Vincent took the knife and...licked it? "Wtf?" I thought to myself, springs face changed from anger to disgust. "Why is he licking a knife is he mental?" Spring whispered to me. "I think he's mental...he's killed children innocent ones too." I whispered back as spring looked back at the two fighting. "How I love spilling blood but as much as I want to kill the two it looks like I'll have to kill you first this should be...fun." Vincent said smiling. Vincent looked over at us and smiled a smile so terrifying he looked like a demon from the underworld just a couple of horns and he's good to go. Vincent looked back at Afton who had something behind his back but he didn't notice. "Oh how I can't wait to rip your guts out." Vincent laughed. "Oh really how do you plan to kill me without a weapon?" Afton questioned as Vincent looked at him dumbfounded. "Are you really hat stupid? Looked I have my knife right her- What?" Vincent looked down where he was holding his "knife" and saw...it wasn't there? "What happened Vincent? Looking for your knife...or should I say...MY knife." Afton said as he held up the knife. "How did we not notice that Afton took the knife from Vincent?" I whispered to spring as he shook his head. "I don't know but Afton is even more dangerous now and we can't escape Afton as eyes of a hawk and sees what he wants to." Spring whispered back as I nodded. I pretended not to be scared by really...I was terrified. "We're going to die." I thought.

"Without a knife looks like your hopeless so I'll end your pain now." Afton said as he lunged at Vincent But Vincent tried to doge but instead he stabbed him in the arm and left s huge gash in his arm. "How has nobody noticed there is somebody dying and screaming out here!!!" I mentally yelled at myself. We wanted to help as stupid as it sounds we would rather have Vincent than Afton he was heartless. Vincent was the same.

"Scream for me!" Afton yelled as Vincent screamed in pain. Afton then took the knife and pinned Vincent down and took the knife and held it above his chest. "Any last words before I stab your heart?" Afton said grinning as Vincent yelled in pain. "Your nothing to me!" Vincent yelled as Afton grew angry. "Well then...that's it?" Afton questioned as Vincent kept yelling. "SHUT UP!" Afton yelled as he stabbed Vincent in the chest. Blood poured out of Vincent...there's no way he's living through that." I whispered in terror. I was officially terrified I had witnessed a murder happen right in front of me, and were next. "We need to run NOW!" I whispered as spring nodded we turned around and ran as fast as we could.

Afton noticed us running and smiled. "Looks like we got some runners." Afton said as he sped down the sidewalk. We kept running and ended up reaching the park it was late so nobody was here. "Help! Somebody help!" I yelled as spring started tearing up he must be afraid that we will be separated forever. Afton was now catching up to us we ran down the sidewalk and slid down an ally where we jumped a fence and hid behind some boxes. "Shh he won't find us here" I whispered as spring kept himself from crying. Afton does past us as we sighed in relief.

He was gone and we were safe now. We escaped Afton and we survived I couldn't believe we did it. I took a peek to see if Afton wasn't there and I smiled. "He's not here we escaped!" I whispered as spring got up. We walked with spring in front of me I guess he wanted to be the one to protect me this time just in case he comes back.

"Did you really think you escaped me?" Afton said as I spun around. Terror filled my eyes as I started to tear up. "Go to sleep." Afton said as he hit me in the side of the head with a bat. I fell over spring rushed to my side but Afton intervened and held spring legs back. My vision was blurry both from crying and blood loss. "Goldie! Goldie!" Spring yelled crying. "Don't die on me Goldie!" Spring yelled as he tried to fight back he managed to kick Afton in the face. Spring took off toward me but was grabbed by Afton. "Your a strong fellow" Afton said. "But...not strong enough." Afton said as I looked at spring. "Goldie please don't die on me! You can't die on me, not now!" Spring yelled struggling to break free of Afton a grip, but failed. "Don't leave me!" Spring yelled as blackness started to fade over. "Goldie!" "Goldie!" Spring yelled as he was dragged away and kicked unconscious...darkness completely took over as I knew I would die and lose spring...forever, and there was nothing I could do...I failed him.

Woah...um...well that's the end of this story. I said there would be two more chapters but the last one is a thank you to people who read this book and supported it. But this is the end of the first book and it was pretty dramatic. BUT! As I said there is a second book I'm trying to think of a title for it. I'm sorry to all those people who didn't want it to end this way but as I say for another time...there is a second book so it's not over yet. I will be posting a prologue sometime this week so be ready for that. I hope you all enjoyed this story of SpringTrap X Golden Freddy stay tuned for the second book...(still trying to think of a title...) if you guys have any suggestion on what I could name he second book please tell me because I not good with titles. Anyways I'll post tonight saying thank you to everyone especially QueenBlaster3. And until than guys bye! Oh btw you guys might be wondering how is Goldie running well he's not he's very fast on his crutches though and Afton was toying around with them when they jumped the fence spring merely picked Goldie up and put him over the fence if you guys have any other concerns or questions please ask me and I will answer them because there is a reason for everything I put in there.

P.S- To QueenBlaster3 your comment that you said in the last chapter I was surprised by it because you had basically guessed it what would happen in He next chapter and i was very surprised so congratulations to you.