Mystery person???

Goldie's POV

Me and spring were walking toward the house him still blushing I felt something I was laughing about it and he turned even more red than ever. Than I suddenly stop I quickly look around me nervously, and spring gives me a concerned look. "Uh Goldie are you ok" spring said puzzled while I was still observing my surroundings. I stopped and faced spring who was waiting for my response.

"Well I just felt something that I haven't felt for years." I said still nervous and aware. "Well, what are you feeling Goldie?" Spring says anxious for an answer. "I-I feel as if somebody's watching us." I manage to say in a whisper. "How do you know that?" spring says slightly scared. "Here's apt of things you don't know about me Spring let's just leave it as a guess." I said not wanting to tell him my secret, not yet anyways. "Ok well I say we go in and try to ignore this." Spring said walking toward the house. "Yea." I said. For some reason I had a bad feeling.

??????? POV

"Hm that bunny has the right idea" I said with a grin on my face. "That bear what's his name again...Oh! Golden Freddy how did he notice that I was watching him even though he doesn't know who is watching him, he knew that somebody was watching them" A grin grew across my face until it reached my ears. "No matter, everything is going according to plan." I say then laugh hysterically.

Springs POV

We were sitting down eating dinner and all I could think about was what Goldie said "I feel somebody watching us" "what does hat even mean!" I think to myself. Goldie notices me just staring at the wall with an empty plate and he looks at me. "Uh springy are you ok?" I hear Goldie say to me as I look at him. "Yea I'm ok I was just thinking." I was being truthful just not saying what about. " well I'm going to head to bed." Goldie says while heading upstairs than stops and turns around to me. "I almost forgot would you like me to show you to the guest bedroom?" He says waiting for an answer. "Guest bedroom?!" I say surprised. "Yea come on follow me." He says urging me to follow and I do. We stop right in front of a door and he urges me to go in. "Woah!" "This room is huge!" I exclaimed while jumping into the bed. "And this bed is soooo comfortable" He says burying his face into the pillow. "Ok well I leave you alone, see you tomarrow spring." Goldie says as he smile than walks out of the room. I lied down and looked around he room and saw a picture of Goldie on the dresser. I picked it up and it showed me and Goldie going  to the movies for the first time. At that time we were only 10 years old. I also see a picture of Goldie taken just recently February 17, 2018. That was only 5 months ago as it was July currently. "Crap I better take a shower." I just remembered I hadn't taken a shower yet today so I was going to go take one now.

30 minutes later

I got out of the shower still drying my semi-long hair my hair wasn't that long but it covered a little of my eyes. I slipped into shorts and a short sleeved shirt and slipped into bed. I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and my grey eyes are meet with blue ones. "Oh I didn't know you didn't have a spare change of clothes." Goldie said chuckling. "What was he talking about?" I thought. Than I look at the clothes I'm wearing and realize I'm not wearing my own clothes. "O-oh sorry." I managed to stammer out. "If you need a change of clothes you could always borrow mine." He said looking away. "Thanks" I said. So what are you doing up still?" Goldie says. "I could ask you the same thing." "Well I figured I would check on you considering your my friend and all." Goldie said still looking away. "Friends" I thought. "Y-Yea...friends." I say slightly sad. But he doesn't notice it. He came to he bed and sat down beside me." Well there's also another reason I came in here." Goldie says looking like he was ready to explode from waiting. "What?" I say skeptical. "Well you don't like t when I mess with your hair so I figured I would do that" Goldie said with an evil grin across his face. "Oh no" I thought when Goldie messes with my hair he completely ruins it and it takes me like 10 minutes to get it back to normal.

"Please have mercy on me." Spring says begging. "Well I gotta have fun every once in a while." I say still grinning. I was just about to make a run for the door when he catches my gaze. " Don't even think of trying to escape" he said. All of a sudden he lunged at me and starts messing with my hair. "GOLDIE!" I say trying to get his attention but fail. Then all of the sudden I start laughing, he was tickling me "WTF"I thought in my head "G-Goldie S-Stop" I said still laughing. "What's the magic word?" He says still with that grin on his face. "P-Please" I manage to say. All of a sudden he stops and I go to he mirror and look at my hair "GOLDIEE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HAIR!!!" I roar making Goldie laugh because he knew I wasn't meaning to yell he knew I was trying to seem scary. "Hey look in the mirror." Goldie says. I stop and look at him. Then back at the mirror than back at him. "Wait what?" He's gone. "Did he trick me?" I say "How did he get away so fast there's no way he could have gotten away that fast without me hearing him." I think to myself than I smile thinking of Goldie again. "Why am I smiling thinking about him???" I think to myself. I brushed t off and went to bed falling asleep holding the picture of Goldie in my arms.

Goldie's POV

"Hopefully he doesn't get suspicious on how I got out of the room so fast I don't want to tell Spring yet but I don't know how to tell him when I do. I don't need anybody knowing my secret springy is the only exception I just don't know how to tell him." I say to myself. I sit down thinking of ways how to tell him, I think I'll tell him tomarrow I say to myself. As I fall asleep in bed peacefully.

Springs POV

I woke to the smell of food. I instantly shout up smelling...toast? I jump out of bed throw on a pair of shorts and short sleeved shirt and run downstairs you could almost think I flew downstairs.  "Hey Goldie" I said as he turned around looking at me. "Oh hey spring, I didn't expect you to be up this early" he said as he turned back around making toast. "Buttered toast or not" He said while getting He butter out. "Butter" I said sitting down at the counter. "Thought so" He said smiling as he gave me my toast and sat beside me. "So did you sleep good last night?" Goldie said to me as he shoved toast in his face. "Yea" remembering last night. "How about you?" I ask. "It was ok" he said as he took another bite out of the toast. "Hey spring" I said as I finished my toast and put my plate in the sink as spring did the same. You wanted to know how I could tell somebody was watching us yesterday right?" Goldie spends 30 minutes explaining to spring why he could tell and other stuff that he could do. "Wait a minute." Spring said still mesmerized. "So your telling me you have...

Fans: why did you leave us on a cliff hanger!!!

Me: cause I'm evil muahahaha

Sorry guys but I love leaving people on cliff hangers. I'll post again tomarrow so be expecting that. So now only 2 questions remain.

Who is this mysterious person(hint how many question marks there are is how many letters here are in his name.)
And the final question is.

What is Goldie's secret(he actually has two but is only revealing one...for now(btw that's a hint to what might be happening in the next two episodes or so.)

Find out tomarrow, and until then guys byeeeeee!

1471 words lol