Poor Goldie

Goldie's POV

I woke up but couldn't open my eyes because there was a very bright light. I could hear voices around me talking. "Do you think he's alright?" A familiar voice said. "Yea He should wake up soon." Another voice said. My eyes started to open slightly wherever I was it was very bright my eyes tried to adjust to the bright light. "Guys he's waking up!!!" A voice said that ring through my ears. "Ow my poor ears" I thought as I managed to fully open my eyes to see 5 people around me Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Midnight. "Weird...no Spring?" I thought to myself as I looked around the room to see that I was in the hospital. "W-What happened to me?" I said as they looked at me weirdly. "Do you not remember, you were in a bad accident Goldie..." Bonnie said as Freddy looked at Goldie and came closer to him. "What on earth were you thinking taking your eyes off the road do you know how worried I was! I you died!!!" Freddy practically yelled as I covered my ears. "Technically He should have died." Midnight said as everyone looked at him including me. "Wait what?" Freddy said shocked as I looked up at Midnight who had a couple of scrapes and scratches on him though nothing severe. "Well if Spring wasn't there to save you, you would be dead by now." Midnight said as he frowned slightly. "Spring" I thought to myself. "Where is he?" I said as everyone looked at me. "He's here in the hospital currently unconscious." Chica said as I looked at them surprised but also hurt. "How?!?!" I said as midnight cleared his throat...

Flash back to accident...

Springs POV

"Oh no he passed out we need to do something!" I yelled as Midnight looked at him scared. "What can we do??? He car is practically surrounded in fire!" Midnight yelled as Spring had tears in his eyes. "I can't just let him die he has so much to live for!" I yelled as I ran around the car looking for a place that was able to enter through but not on fire as well. "Aha! The passenger window!" I yelled as Midnight came rushing to my side. "Spring the car is flipped and practically a pancake how are you going to get in?" Midnight said as I looked up at him. "Well it won't be easy but it's better to try than to let Goldie die without my help trying!" I yelled as I smashed what's left of the window with my elbow, my elbow throbbed in pain as glass shattered. I wasted no time crawling in as glass cut me in the sides and arm I yelled in pain as some glass shards got deep in my body causing me to yell in agony. But I pushed through it knowing I will not let Goldie die on my watch." The smoke around me was making it hard to breath in as I looked st Goldie grabbed him but was stopped by something. "Dang it!" I yelled as I noticed his seat belt was still on and was jammed. "I can get him unbuckled!!!" I yelled. "Here take this I bring a pocket knife with me just in case of situations like this use it to cut him out." Midnight said as he hurriedly got the knife out and handed it to me.
I grabbed the knife being careful of the fire that was spreading. "Uh Spring?" Midnight said as I started cutting though the seat belt. "I don't like what I'm seeing but you better hurry up!" Midnight yelled as I looked around noticing the problem. "Oh no" I said as I started cutting through the seatbelt faster accident ended up cutting myself leaving a decent sized gash. "Ow!" I yelled in pain but not stopping. A few seconds later the seatbelt finally snapped and I got Goldie out in a rush being careful not to touch the fire but ended up doing anyways. I pulled Goldie up and over my shoulders and we ran away from the car as fast as we could.

*BOOM*

The car blew up as I tripped over a rock and heat my head. I felt nothing as I drifted away. "Goldie" I said softly as I passed out.

End of flashback

Goldie's POV

"I ended up calling the cops as they brought multiple ambulances I brought you guys near he highway away from the fire." Midnight said as I noticed I was crying. "I can't believe he saved me." I said as Freddy came to me and comforted me. "Hey he did it because he loved you and don't worry he'll make a full recovery although we don't know when he will wake up." Freddy said frowning. My heart dropped as those words. "We won't know when he will wake up" those words kept replaying on my head over and over again. "You don't know..." I said as they all nodded. "For all I know he could be asleep for days, weeks, months, years?!" I said as they nodded. "I want to see him." I said as they looked at each other than back at me. "Aye, sorry matey even we're not allowed to see him" Foxy said as I looked at everyone. "I want to go home...now." I said as I tried to get up but ended up falling back down on the bed I pain. "Ow!" I said as looked at my leg noticing it was broken. "Yea you ended up breaking your leg during he accident, here are your crutches." Freddy said as he happily gave them to me. I took them and adjusted them under me and "walked" around trying to get used to it. "Woah!" I said as I started falling. Bonnie caught me as I got back onto the crutches. "Woah be careful there dude don't be so clumsy next time." Bonnie teases as I roll my eyes. They were the last hi I wanted to worry about all I cared about now was Spring. We were walking out the doors and to Freddy's car and drove home.

We were talking about normal stuff as I wasn't I was just staring out the window pondering why Spring bothered to save me and what it costed him. "Goldie!" Chica yelled as I turned to her. She had a worried look on her face. "Your seriously wondering why Spring bothered to save you and what it costed him?" Chica said as I looked at everyone they had similar expressions. "Oh shoot did I say that out loud?" I said as they all kept looking at me. "Only all of it." Freddy said with his eyes not taken off the road. "Goldie Spring saves you because he loves you, he knew that he was at risk of killing himself but did it anyways." Freddy said as I saw his serious face looking on the mirror at me. "We can't change the past, we can only hope that Spring will wake up very soon." Freddy said as I signed. "I wish I could change the past." I said falling asleep.

Woah didn't expect that to happen, did you guys? Jk I'm the writer I know everything that's going to happen on this book. But anyways that's the end of this chapter and I made it short although I wasn't intending to do this. I did it because I figured I would make the next chapter an extra long one than usual hopefully around 2,000 words my average stories are around 1,400 words so this would be a lot. But now that Goldie's safe But has a broken leg what will happen to Spring? When will he wake up? Who knows...(I do) But anyways hope you Guys enjoyed the chapter and I'll post again on Monday until then guys...peace!

P.S You guys probably already know hat Spring will wake up very soon...in the next chapter I would not have him sleep for years making Goldie suffer...or would I.l??? 0-O

P.S.S I noticed how we are at a little over 70 reads and I was seeing how to record my voice and record t because I thought that when you put in a picture at the top of the chapter he video icon next to it I thought I could implement a video of what you took but I looked at it to test it and you have to put in YouTube videos. I don't have a YouTube channel so that is a problem. If anybody knows how to do this to post my voice reveal please tell me. If there is no way then you will have to wait until 1,000 reads where I will do a face reveal because I know that I can do that.