The assistant.

???????? POV

"I hate working for Vincent hurting people is not right." I thought to myself. But I have no choice I'm being forced to do this even though I don't want to. I want to help those two out Golden Freddy and SpringTrap but I can't I don't even think they would remember me if they saw me. We were childhood friends until we got separated...well until I moved. I never saw them again until a couple days ago how they've grown so much. "Hey assistant!" Vincent yelled as I rushed to his room we were underground so the walls were nothing but steel. "I'm going to go out and get the materials needed to make these devices, and I want you to go check on out two friends while I'm gone I shouldn't be gone more than two days." Vincent said as I smiled a bit. "Ok Vincent I'll get going now." I said ready to go. "Wait!" Vincent yelled as I stopped "before you go you need to do some cleaning." Vincent smirked as I groaned...right Vincent.

Goldie's POV

My cheek had healed and me and spring were cuddling on the couch watching T.V when my phone went off. "Hello?" I said the caller was unknown but I answered it anyways. Spring was still watching T.V as I was talking to this unknown person. I hung up around a minute later. "Spring we need to go to the park now." I said getting up out of springs grasp. "Why?" He said "I was so comfortable." Spring whined as I chuckled "Do you remember our childhood friend?" I said as spring shot up. "Yes of course." Spring said standing up "why?" He asked perplexed. "Well he said that he wanted to meet us at the park." I said trying to keep my cool. "What?!?! He's been gone for 14 years he's back?" Spring asked as I nodded. "Well than we better get going to want to see him again." Spring said running to the car as I followed and drove off.

15 minutes later

We finally reached the park and we got out of the car and looked around. "Do you know where he is?" Spring asked as I shook my head. "No he just said he would meet us there." I said getting excited. We sat down on the bench and waited for him. We were really excited to meet him again because we were childhood friends and then he moved. We were sad without him and we missed him and wondered when he would come back he said he would eventually and it looks like he is. We waited for about 5 minutes when I noticed somebody in a black cloak walking our way. It was 9:00p.m at night so I could hardly see him. Me and spring looked in the mysterious persons direction as he walked past us then stopped. He turned around and I was trying to see this persons face but I couldn't how dark it was and he cloak both made it hard to see. Spring was sitting there looking at mysterious person as it looked at us. "You two are Golden Freddy and SpringTrap right?" The figure asked. "Yes and who are you?" I asked as the figure took off the cloak. "Midnight???" I said tears forming in my eyes. Spring was already crying as we got up and hugged out friend. "I didn't think you guys would miss me this much." Midnight laughed as we looked at him. He had changed since we last saw him he grew a lot taller I think he was at least 6" feet. Along with his black hair were dark blue streaks along the outline of his hair. His hair grew a lot since we last saw him from having almost no hair at all he had hair all the way down to his eyebrows he moved his hair to the side. "You guys have changed a lot" Midnight said looking at both me and spring. "So have you Midnight" spring said as he looked at him.  "Ok listen I came here to tell you guys something." Midnight said as his expression grew serious. "Do you guys know Vincent?" Midnight asked as I started to grow furious. "Yes of course how could I forget about him." I said trying to keep my cool spring looked at me confused. "Well he's back and he's planning to personally kill you guys for good." He said looking worried. "Why us?" I asked as he looked up at me. "He's never liked you too he always hated you too and dreamed about one day killing you guys." Midnight said as I looked at him shocked. "How do you know this?" I asked as he gulped. "I-I work for him" Midnight as I grew even more angry. "What!!! Why would you ever work for him!" I roared slightly scaring Spring. "He's nothing but a killer!" I yelled as Midnight looked at me with tears in his eyes I stopped yelling. "I don't have a choice." He said. "What why?" I asked now in a more calm voice. When we moved we moved to New York City and everything was good for about a month when Vincent showed up in my life. "He kidnapped me and made me his "assistant" he quoted. "Now I'm forced to work because he threatened me if I didn't he would kill my parents" midnight said slightly crying. "How did Vincent find you?" I asked waiting patiently as he wiped his tears. "He followed me and he plans to use me as bait to get you guys here after he puts devices on you so he can track your every movement." Midnight said and looked away. I was about to speak when I heard a thud. I looked over to see that spring had passed out on the ground. "Oh my god" I said as as I picked spring up bridal style. "What happened?" I asked looking over to midnight who looked confused. "How did he pass out?" Midnight asked as I started walking to the car. "I need to take him home...Wait are you going back to Vincent?" I said slowly, as he nodded. "I need to so he doesn't go after my parent and to know what else he's planning." Midnight said as he waved bye "Meet me again here in two days." Midnight said as he started jogging off. I didn't even get a chance to speak as he was gone so fast. I didn't stand around to think I quickly rushed to the car and put Spring in the passenger seat and got in my side and drove off.

15 minutes later

We arrived at our house as I quickly got spring out and carried him to our room and layed him in our bed. I watched him for about 5 hours I wasn't going to fall asleep I still looked at spring as thoughts rushed through my mind "is he ok?" "What happened?" Is he sick?" The thought "Is he sick" quickly brought me to my senses as I felt his forehead "it feels norm-"I thought as I looked at spring for he last time before drifting off to sleep before I could finish the thought.

Warning Graphic content viewer discretion is advised.
Also not for the easily faint of hearted.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Springs dream

I was sitting in my room at our house reading a book when I heard screaming. I rushed downstairs to see Goldie hanging off the ceiling fan in the living room, I froze I couldn't move I could only stare. He was just hanging there blood was dripping down as his eyes were torn out and dangling down is face. Blood stained his fur. His stomach was cut open as his intestines were spewing out I wanted to puke but I couldn't. I couldn't look away I kept looking at him his arms were all broken and snapped and in positions a normal arm shouldn't be in. His legs had gashes in then with blood dripping out. I kept staring for some reason I couldn't look away "who would do this to Goldie!" I thought to myself anger building up inside. Then all of the sudden his head slowly looked up into my eyes. I was completely frozen he was looking at me as I looked into his pitch black eyeless sockets blood staid the outside of his sockets. Then he started slowly grinning more and more until his smile was up to his ears. He somehow took off the rope that was around his neck and fell on the ground. I kept looking not able to look away or run he moved his broken legs where his feet were on the ground but his body was still laying on the ground. He stood up while half his body was still dangling behind him his legs were up, until the other half of his body slowly rose up. I heard bones cracking as he did this. He was fully standing as he looked at me with the grin still on his face as he slowly started walking toward me. I couldn't do anything I couldn't move or talk or do anything all I could do was stare in fear at Goldie who was slowly creeping toward me. He managed to get up right in front of me the smile still on his face. Until he leaned closer to whisper in my ear "It's time for you to Go. To. Sleep." Was what he said as he plunged a knife into my stomach. I collapsed feeling the pain course through my body. I looked up at Goldie who was still smiling as he licked the blood off the knife. I still couldn't move or do anything but I felt pain and a lot of it. I was breathing hard and felt the world slowly fading around me."

Wow I can't believe I did the end of the chapter but I did it for a reason it is there for a reason and will be explained in a later chapter but the next chapter will be more calm and won't be graphic like this. Sorry if any of you were bothered by this chapter I apologize. I will update again tomarrow and if any of you weren't bothered by this a round of applause to you because I felt slightly sick doing the dream part which tells me I shouldn't have done that but I did it any ways. But I'll see you guys tomorrow bye!