Reuniting of Two Friends.

"I had a bad feeling about what happened to SpringTrap, my mind started racing about it."

Time skip (15 minutes later)

No ones POV

Goldie finally arrived at the hospital and quickly rises in to the receptionist. "Hello do you know where SpringTrap is?" Goldie said in a rush. "To your left down the hall take the elevator to floor 3, 5th door on right number #206." The receptionist said while smiling.
"Thank you" Goldie said as he went to SpringTraps room.

Goldie's POV

My mind was racing about what had happened to him in the car accident. Was he ok? Was he dead? Would he even remember him? These thoughts kept going through my head until I reached SpringTraps room.

I slowly opened the door to see a golden bunny lying in a hospital bed currently asleep. I went up beside him and looked at him. SpringTraps eyes started to open and Goldie started freaking out as SpringTrap sat up. "Goldie?" SpringTrap said in a concerned yet happy voice."Y-Yes Springtrap" I said in a nervous voice I hadn't seen my best friend in 4 months so now I was kinda shy of him. I was thinking about how we got separated when SpringTrap hugged me. I didn't expect it and I was confused but hugged back anyways. But as he hugged me I felt something weird inside me I couldn't explain it so I brushed it off. "It's been 4 months Goldie what happened?" SpringTrap said in a concerned voice. " I can answer that for you." The person behind them said as it startled both of them as they had not noticed somebody was there. "I am Doctor Bergman(I just Jose a random name sorry if you don't like it) SpringTrap was in a car accident and had a few injuries but he has fully recovered and is free to leave whenever you want him to." He said in a casual yet stern voice. "How lon has he been in here?" I asked. "Around 2 months" I was shocked at this which meant SpringTrap had been in here for 2 months and I never knew! "I'll leave you two alone I bet you guys have a lot of catching up to do." He smiled and walked out of the room. "Would you like me to take you home?" I asked. "I don't have a home to go to anymore." SpringTrap said sadly. "What?!?! What happened???" I said surprised.  "Well my parents figured I was too old to be living at there house so they wanted me to move out, I didn't take much stuff with me and he car ride to find an apartment is when I had my accident." Spring said as he hung his head low. "Hey, if I makes you feel any better how would you feel about staying at my house?" I said as I put my hand around his neck, his fur was so soft I liked it.

"R-Really?!" SpringTrap said in an excited voice. "I-I mean s-sure." SpringTrap said. GoldenFreddy let out a small chuckle and SpringTrap couldn't help but laugh along with him. "Ok how about we sign you out hm?" "Yea, sounds good" SpringTrap said in reassurance.

The two golden boys talked until they reached the counter and signed SpringTrap out so they could go home. " You ready to go" I said. "Yea, I've never seen your house before so I'm excited to see what it looks like." SpringTrap said while jumping up and down. "Ok than let's get to my car and I'll drive us there." I said as we started walking to the car. Once we got in the car SpringTrap had a sad look on his face. "What's with the long face? I said as he looked at me. "Well I have a question for you." SpringTrap said as he twiddled his thumbs. "What's your question" I asked. "Well how long am I staying with you." SpringTrap asked in a whisper barely audible. " You can stay as long as you like, and don't you feel like your intruding because it would be nice for once not to be alone." Goldie said. "Thank you"SpringTrap said gleefully.
"Well then we better get home than." I said as I started up the car. SpringTrap nodded and we drove off, I looked back at the hospital until it disappeared into the fog.

Well this is the end of this chapter I hope you guys enjoyed because I really like doing this story and hope you guys enjoy it too I have already been thinking of what to do in my next story. More about that in a later chapter but till next time guys byeeeeee!