A second book?

Hello everyone I'm on to make a couple of announcements 1. Being that we nearing the end of this book/story now before people start getting upset there is a second book coming up with this 1st one. I don't think there will be a 3rd book as this story has to end eventually, but you never know. My second announcement 2. Is that tonight's chapter will be my shortest chapter yet because next chapter gets very interesting.

About second book

The second book will take place 2 years after (can't spoil the rest of the story so I'll tell you at the end)  and will be more of SpringTrap X Golden Freddy But I also decided to add another relationship...of course it isn't the main thing in the story it will just be something for more to read and I haven't decided what relationship I will do yet. After the first book I'm going to take a few days to figure out what I will do as it took me a week for the first book may be the same for this one. I have not decided everything yet which is why I decide to take about a week after the first book to decide. My third announcement 3. Thank you to everyone for reading this book especially to QueenBlaster3 once again for supporting this book and for being the first one to read this book. *claps* Anyways a thank you to him/her as well for reading and supporting this book the whole time.

Thanks for reading this guys I'll post the "short chapter" tonight and I would have posted tomorrow but the next chapter after this one is going to contain a lot in it so sorry I won't post tomorrow. Also I'm feeling a little better I'm able to think straight now without feeling sick all day I'm still eating chicken noodle soup and jello :(

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed and I'll be back tonight and until than readers Bye!