The teenagers

Springs POV

I was happy that me and Goldie we're finally together. I guess I didn't notice I liked him until he said he liked me but than t made sense why I felt pain when I heard Goldie liked somebody but now I know that person was me. We were driving home with the four in the car and Goldie driving. We were talking about us how we would are such a cute couple and stuff like that and I blushed most of the time. We were already done with partying and it was 11:50p.m and we were dropping everybody off. First was Chica, than foxy, than Bonnie and Freddy fell asleep during the party. So we were driving home. "Hey springy I need to go to the store real quick to get some groceries ok?" Goldie asked focused on driving "ok" I said I didn't mind going shopping.

5 minutes later

Goldie was still driving when we finally reached the store, hardly anyone was here then again who comes to the store at midnight. "We're here" Goldie's said as he parked the car and we got out. I held Goldie's hand while we walked to the entrance and went in. It was a decent sized store not to big but not too small. We were walking around as Goldie was getting stuff like taco shells, muffins, beef, pork, and salsa. I imagined we were having burritos tomorrow because of the items he got. We were in and out of the store within 5 minutes whe something unexpected happened.

"Look it's a gay couple!" Said a teenager who was laughing along with his gang. We turned around to see a group of teenagers I counted and got 4. They all wore dark clothes which I liked because I liked dark colors. "Uh is there a problem?" I said looking at the teens as they looked at me. "Yea you guys are gay I hate gay people." One of the teens said. I assumed the one that did the most talking was their "leader" but I paid no attention. "An ugly looking bunny, and a no talking bear?" You guys make an AWFUL couple. The leader laughed as the rest laughed too. I started tearing up as Goldie looked at me than back at the teens his expression grew from normal to furious. "Aw what's wrong bunny didn't like what we said, you stupid boyfriend over here looks like he's about to go on a rampage you better calm him down" the leader laughed again along with the gang. The leader came over here and gave spring a shove Goldie just stared with the same expression. "You stupid bunny why would anybody love you along with that bear? Honestly if I was the bear I would have ditched you by now but I guess he doesn't want to admit it than?" The leader chuckled as Goldie grew more furious. "I'm surprised your parent didn't decide to have an abortion with you because I would have if I had a kid like his." The leader snickered. "Who would want to date you?" I said tying to sound calm. "Oh look at the bunny trying to be cool you know when people do that I punish them." He teen chuckled as he drew his fist to punch me in the face. I closed my eyes and waited for he pain

"What I'm still ok I'm not in pain?" I thought it had been ten seconds after he said that I opened my eyes to see Goldie standing over the teen who was about to punch me. "You even lay a finger down on spring and I will personally make sure you never walk again!" He yelled as he picked he teen up by the collar and held him in the air. "I have problem with people like you, hurting other people for the fun of it especially the ones I love makes me sick!" Goldie said as he threw the teen to the side as he tried to scramble back up to his feet. He came over to help me up which I let him. "Goldie behind you!" I said making Goldie spin around only to get punched in the face. He was on the ground now as he got up I saw him bleeding from his cheeks his cheek must have scraped the ground pretty hard. I gasped as the teen went grab me by my ears and jerk me up. My screams only made Goldie angrier as he picked he teen up by his neck as he let go of my ears they were going to be bruised after this. I watched as Goldie was holding the teen by his neck slowly choking him out but not planning to kill him. He then kneed him in the stomach and threw him into the gang of teens as they all toppled over. "Get our now! And if I ever see you guys again I'll break all of your bones!!!" Goldie roared as the teens got up and ran off into the distance. Goldie looked back at me and noticed I was crying. "Springy what's wrong" Goldie said as he kneeled beside me. "It's just...those teens made me remember my childhood how I was bullied and depressed." I said wiping the tears off my face. "I know you never had a good childhood but those teens who reminded you I promise if we see them again I will break them for you ok?" Goldie said as he smiled standing up and handing out his arms for me to grab. I nodded and grabbed his arm as he pulled me up into a hug and I hugged back. We stood there for a good 10 seconds and the pulling apart. "Ready to go home" Goldie said picking the bag of groceries up off the ground. I simply nodded as we headed back to the car and drove home.

Goldie's POV

I was still mad after what happened springy go hurt and I should have broke hem but instead I gave them a warning. They would have done much worse to springy if I didn't take care f it as soon as possible. We reached the house and we both got out of the car and walked toward the house. "I'm going to go take a shower and get this blood off ok?" I asked as springy nodded. I went inside the house and went to my room getting undressed and into the shower. I heard spring going to his room to watch T.v as I was in the shower.

10 minutes later

I got out of the shower getting dried and combed my hair as I threw on a pair of shorts and a shirt and jumped into bed and watched a little T.V. Around 5 minutes later I heard footsteps coming to my room which I assumed was Springy "Goldie I have a question" Spring said as he knocked. I turned off the T.C and opened the door to so Spring standing there looking away. "Yea?" I asked looking at spring who looked up at me. "W-Well I was wondering since we're together now I was wondering if maybe I could...you know...sleep with you?" Spring said while looking away embarrassed. I blushed at what Spring said I didn't think he would want to sleep with me nobody has ever slept with me before. "Y-Yea sure" I said as spring looked up and smiled. "Thanks" Spring said as we headed into my room and into bed. "Goodnight springy, I love you" I said smiling. Spring blushed at this but nodded. "I love you too Goldie" Spring said as we layed down after about 5 minutes I was about to fall asleep when I felt something soft in my chest. I opened my eyes to see spring had layed his head in on my chest. "Your fur is soft" spring said as he pulled his head up and kissed me. "Night Goldie" Spring said as he layed back down on my chest. "Night" I said as I wrapped my arms around him and drifted off soon afterwards.

Sorry guys this chapter didn't have much in it but that was the point I also have to include little details too. The next chapter though will consist of more detail and will involve Vincent again! Also next chapter we will find out what the assistants name is (hint it starts with the letter M) and I'll post again tomorrow and this is it guys see you tomorrow bye!