Dreamlike

"The media believes that we do not have a girl group in this company. However, we have decided to make your debut this upcoming month to prove them wrong. You 5 have been able to create a name for yourself without needing BigHit which is actually already amazing."

Our manager has made us feel so proud recently even I was surprised. I smiled proudly knowing that our youtube channel has just recently hit 1 million subscribers since 2 years ago.

I mean we have been hidden as part of BigHit for almost 5 years and we decided to start the Youtube channel receiving so much love. We introduced ourselves as Dreamlike.

Maknae Line:

Bang Sun-hee- Maknae, Main Vocal - 2002

Jeon Hee-jin- Main Dancer, Vocalist -2001

Unnie Line:

Kim Doyeon- Dancer, Vocal, Visual - 1999

Y/n - Main Rapper, Dance, Leader - 1999

Choi Yuju - Rapper, Vocal, Center -1997

"So manager-oppa what are the next steps that BigHit is planning."

I clear my voice bringing in the other girls attention. We knew that debut was coming but now we need to know what they want us to do exactly.

"We want you girls to perform a song cover with BTS. Just so people can start raising some questions on how you guys know each other. Then we hit them with the boom. "

We all widen our eyes and stay in shock, "You want us to sing with BTS sunbaes' ?"

He nods and hands me the list of options of songs we can sing. Yuju unnie looks over it with me and then raises her eyebrow before looking back at the manager.

"These are only there songs."

"Yes well, the company wants you guys to sing a more popular song and not one you guys composed."

"But our fans love those." We hear Sunhee's voice perk up. She had her hair in a ponytail and her round glasses on as she was taking down notes of the meeting as she always does. Heejin was drinking her milk carton as she still had recently just woken up rubbing her eyes.

"I understand that Sunhee, but just for this upload we need you, girls, to do this."

We all pout but eventually nod our heads. We knew that we could not do anything as we still did not debut or anything. The manager ended the meeting and we headed back to the dance room.

There was another group inside already. They were also preparing for debut however they have already been announced.

"Oh. Y/n noona how was the meeting?" Beomgyu walks up to us followed behind the guys. They were practicing their debut song and I suddenly remembered when he first came how shy and timid he was.

"Yeah, he says its time to start our debut as well. However, he first wants us to be shown with BTS sunbae first."

They all stayed in shock and we nodded our head. They knew that we were most likely already worried and anxious. Of course, we see them around it's just they seem so busy that we barely talk.

We turned up the music in the dance practice and started dancing. We did this as a group a lot. The room was pretty big and all together we were 10 so we still fitted. After what felt like hours we finally took a break.

We waved goodbye to the guys and headed back to the dorm. We stopped by for some ramen before anything. Yuju unnie invited us all so we just dug in the gourmet deli for chips and ramen. We went back inside the dorm sneaking in the food.

Once inside and the doors closed we finally opened the bags and talked between each other. "Okay, so what are we going to do about the songs?"

Doyeon slurps her noodles and then looks up for a moment before saying, "Let's just do what they say once we debut we can go back to composing our own songs like always."

"But what if then the fans then just start hating us and say we use BTS for fame?"

Sunhee lays on Heejin's back and starts looking at the list of song options.

"I mean the songs are not that hard. However, they are all their songs. So we do not have to worry about memorization."

We nod and then hear a knock on the door. We look at each other and suddenly Heejin shouts, "Kai Bai Bo!"

We all stick our hands out and both Doyeon and I have to go open the door. I wait until they hide the chips and look normal. We open the door and are greeted with 6 tall boys in front of us. Yoongi is not there.

"Y/n...I see you are doing well."

Namjoon places a dimpled smile towards us. All I can do was smile and be hypnotized by that smile. Doyeon nudged my elbow and I snapped back to reality.

"Oh yeah, it's been long hasn't." He had an undercut and dyed it gray. Suddenly standing in between Doyeon and Namjoon made me feel short. I tried to stand up as straight as possible.

"I heard you girls are planning your debut and they want you to sing a song with us."

I nod my head and have Yuju come stand with us. Now the whole hyung line is standing. "Namjoon how have you been?"

He scratches the back of his head and sighs before raising his hands in an I don't know expression. "It's hard trust me but it's all worth it. Army have been there for us and we could not be any more proud." The other guys nodded their heads and I realized that they still have not spoken a word.

We invited them inside the dorm and we started talking about the song we will choose.

"Wait we are not creating our own song?"

Jin crossed his arms and immediately stood up before heading out. The girls looked between each other and Taehyung sighed.

"I bet he is going to talk to Bang PD and tell him that he will do the reverse of what they ask."

We all laugh between each other and I stand up, "I will go get him before he says anything." They all chuckle between each other and I head out.

I walked the hallway knowing that Jin-oppa was most likely going to make a scene. When suddenly I heard the sound of piano keys playing. Every sound brought me closer to a room. I suddenly found myself in front of a room.

I peeked through the window and saw him. Even after all these years, he has not changed. He had the same concentrated look when playing the piano. He suddenly stopped playing still having his eyes closed he mumbled something before writing it down.

He looked over the window and I went down as fast as possible. Not fast enough, a few moments later he peeked through the window and I saw his facial expression turn into a smile.

"Oh, y/n? What are you doing?"

"Oh, Yoongi-oppa you were here? Oh you know, I was just looking for um...Jin-oppa."

I smiled trying to make my sentence come clear. He simply chuckled and opened the door.

"You wanna play?"

I knew he would say that. I walked in and sat down. I let him take the lead and played alongside him.

"It really has been almost 5 years hasn't it?"

Yoongi smiled looking back at me all I could do was nod my head. I have known them for five years. They still are the same guys I look up to.

Kim Namjoon, Kim SeokJin, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, and him Min Yoongi. I want our group to be able to share our own spark the same way BTS does. I will make it my goal to have Dreamlike debut.

-To be Continued-