Nomination

"Yuju!" I hear someone shout from the airport.

I look over and see Jin. He is running with a bouquet of flowers and behind him are my brothers and the other bangtan boys.

"Yuju." Jin runs to her and lifts her high in the air.

Did I miss something?

I look over at Hoseok who is panting from running too much.

"H-he told Yuju during the tour he had always liked her. An-and made us run to get her flowers. These are for you from my part." Hoseok smiles handing me flowers.

"HOSEOK! These are beautiful!" He smiles as I bring the flowers closer. I look at Yoongi who is pouting, "I was going to get you flowers." He mutters to himself before I pat his hair.

"Glad to have you back." Taehyung walks over to us smiling. I let go of my embrace with Yoongi and hug Taehyung.

"Thank you for taking care of my brothers." I smile and reach out for his hand. He blushes and smiles, "Anything for you. Your brothers were a blast."

I look over and see them standing. They were patiently waiting for there turn.

"So I suppose you guys missed me too."

They smile and come in for a group hug, "Noona never leave for that long again." Hyun Joon whines whispering into my ear, "Do I look presentable for Sunhee?" I look at his outfit and nod.

"OH SUNHEE~~" I call for her as she walks over to me, "Yes Unnie?"

"These are my brothers. Hyun Joon and Bomin." I whisper into her ear, "Hyun Joon has a mini crush on you." She blushes and bows, "Nice to meet you both my name is Sunhee. Um, I've seen you guys in magazines you are both very cool."

"You forgot the hot part." Heejin intrudes laughing before leaving the conversation.

I swear she just comes in to joke with our conversations shes just missing Beomgyu.

"I m-mean that's true b-but it's not like I've been looking over the same magazine or anything like that. No-no-no."

"Would you like to hang out one day outside of this whole celebrity life?" Hyun Joon makes a move that would even make my heart skip a beat.

"U-uh yeah I would love to." Sunhee smiles as she continues to talk to them I walk over to Namjoon who is speaking to Doyeon.

"So I guess we will be here for a while." Namjoon smiles hugging me.

"Hey, at least we are all together now. Right?"

I look over Doyeon who is kinda sad.

"Do you miss Xu?"

"It's just I want to see him again."

"Well, I have a surprise." Bomin smiles pulling out his phone. It was a text from Xu. He said he will be coming back home.

Her face lit up and she gushed over his text. I smiled and rubbed her back, "Look at your happy face again."

This moment was like when you look at a tv screen and everything goes in fast motion. You are surrounded by people and you only focus on the important people. Jin and Yuju flirting with each other. Sunhee and Hyun Joon finally having a conversation. Doyeon talking to Bomin about Xu. Heejin on the phone with Beomgyu a smile spread through your face. Namjoon and Hoseok talking together alongside Taehyung and Jungkook joking with each other.

I couldn't help but smile knowing that this is my family. I was finally able to become someone for someone.

"You okay?"

I look over and see Yoongi smiling, "I've never been better."

"Well, I have one more surprise." He reaches out for my hand and heads out the airport. Before him, I see a man standing with a suit, and his hair is all messed up. He smells of peppermints. It's a smell I know so well. Father.

"Y/n."

He walks over to me and smiles. "You look amazing."

"What are you doing here? Didn't you up and leave my brothers and I to our luck with mother?"

I wanted to scream at him and be angry but I embraced him tightly, "I've missed you so much."

"You have a lucky boyfriend. I've been trying to look for you once I was able to better my life. I quit all my bad habits and went through programs to become a better person so I can be someone you can call dad. I went to your mother a few weeks ago and I still can't believe what I saw. I regret leaving you guys everyday. Your mother didn't even know or cared where you were she just wanted money. Her boyfriend left her she told me because you no longer gave her money. I'm sorry that you didn't grow in the best family home but I hope you and your brothers would let me into your life now."

"I don't hate you. I'm so lucky Yoongi found you I never even thought looking for you thinking that you left us because you grew tired of us. How's mom doing though? I haven't spoken to her in like a long time."

"She's suffering but I gave her money hoping she will change her life soon."

Dad. I missed calling him that. I hugged Yoongi and smiled looking up at him, "Thank you for this."

"I wanted to give you a little surprise for our anniversary."

"Our 6 month anniversary but officially our one week of being a couple openly."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

We were on our way back to our dorms and we were still excited and decided to continue the party.

It was really our only time to enjoy ourselves together as a BIGHIT group. Coming together as a group is something unexplainable yet amazing. Even our managers where with us to "take care of us" as they said even though they were enjoying themselves as well. It was a party that never ended. We all knew we would be busy again tomorrow so we enjoyed everymoment we had.

-The following week-

"Hello" I said in a low voice looking around seeing all the girls in there bed still sleeping.

"Y/n!!" I hear Beomgyu shout on the other end of the call.

"Yes what's up? I'm just waking up."

"What really? All of you? It's already 2pm. But anyways I wanted to tell you all that both our group have been nominated for awards at MAMA.

"What really?!"

"Yes and you and Yoongi were both nominated for the song you guys did before you left for your tour!"

"Seriously!"

-To be Continued-