D-29

A.N.

Soooo please forgive if this chapter is not the best. I did this while I was studying and honestly, I hope that you enjoy the story. Remember that character development occurs along the way. If you want to know more about our group Dreamlike let me know. The group is fake and the characters of this girl group are based on my own imagination. They have their own distinct personality than the real girls. Please enjoy and see you next week. Chapters will be every Saturday and Wednesdays. Enjoy!!!

Yoongi P.O.V

"That's funny y/n! Right, it's about me you just do not want to admit it's actually about Taehyung. You know I wouldn't judge. I don't mind your relationship."

Yep, I don't mind it. I always knew Taehyung liked her. Even while we were still trainees. The thing is I also liked her...I just couldn't tell her because Taehyung told her before me. I couldn't do that to him. He seemed so happy when he told us.

"Uh...Yoongi are you okay?"

"Sorry...just spaced out were u saying something?"

"Nope, nothing don't mind it. Yeah, I guess it is about Taehyung I'm just shy to admit it."

I smile sympathetically towards her. Her smile in itself is so breathtaking I can't help but place my hand over hers, "It's okay he also likes you."

I wished to stay like this forever but Beomgyu came back.

"Hyung...did I interrupt something?" His face looked surprised and I realized that we were inches away from each other. Y/n pulled back first and stood up.

"Everything is fine I'm just going to get some fresh air you two stay." Y/n said as she stood up and walked outside the studio.

Beomgyu and I stood there silent before he broke the silence, "Hyung you have to tell Taehyung you like her."

Beomgyu knew about my feelings since both y/n and he arrived at the same time. I found him similar to myself so I told him my doubts. My feelings.

"If I could I would don't you think. You see how Taehyung looks at her. I don't even stand a chance."

"Do you even see the way she looks at you?"

"There is nothing in her gaze except compassion as a friend."

"That's what you always say. You don't know how many times I have heard you say that. 'It's just compassion as a friend' do you think I believe that. Not even the guys in TXT believe that."

"You told them?"

"I don't need to tell them. Hyung they already know on their own. Soon Taehyung will know if he doesn't already."

"You will not tell him. You will not tell y/n. Promise me you won't Beomgyu."

"Yes hyung I promise but you have to tell her yourself also."

As I said this I heard the door behind me close. I did not know who it was but I heard the sound of footsteps run down the hallway. I ran to the door and opened it seeing no one in sight. Only some people know the code to my room. One of them is Taehyung.

Taehyung P.O.V.

He likes y/n, yet he never told me. Why didn't he? I wanted him to tell me. Is he ashamed of it? I stopped running to catch my breath. I saw y/n seated with Jungkook beside her. She seemed upset. I was wondering whether this was the right time to talk to her.

I scratched the back of my head slightly concerned about whether she was okay or not. Jungkook turned towards me and his eyes widen, he motions with his hand that was not being used to console y/n to leave. I frowned and walked past them. I saw through the corner of my eye that y/n looked at me yet why didn't she stop me either?