Be Mine

"I brought you all in for many reasons. First I wanted to check in on y/n."

He turned to face me and smiled. It was a meaningful smile, one that was truthful.

"I'm okay. I feel ready for anything. I don't want to let this little thing stop me!" He nodded and pulled out a folder.

"This is the deal. You go on a tour. Nothing big nothing small. Since you are out first girl group we want to take you, girls, to places neither of the other groups has gone to."

In the folder, there were countries with places I have not heard of before and even some places that I've only heard of in books.

"The only problem. The media doesn't trust you, girls, enough. Not as of right now. They think you might just be a rough edge on a sword. We need to prove them wrong."

Yuju nodded and brought into the conversation, "We can do what we've been talking about."

I looked at her, "What is it?"

"We were planning to go on a tv show one that BTS sunbaes have gone too before."

"I wasn't told."

I looked sternly at Bang Pd. I understood that I've been in a hospital but still he should've told me. Why didn't they?

"We didn't want to worry you with this while you were healing." BangPD looked apologetic as if he didn't mean to hide it on purpose.

I nodded, "I understand but now that I'm back I would like to be informed of any new project that may happen."

"Okay. Anyways we want you girls to appear on the show the After School Club. Bangtan has gone there before and I think it would be a great chance for the media to get to know you and for you to get to know some of your fans."

"Don't forget you guys are officially rookies."

Rookies...we are rookies. Finally.

"I say yes to this idea. I also want to meet Eric Nam." Sunhee face glowed with excitement. They were huge fans of him too. They loved his solo music.

It wasn't bad some of them are actually very beautiful.

"Alright now let's not get ahead of ourselves. What type of questions may they ask and what would you like for us to answer them."

"Inside I've compiled a list that I assure you all should read through them. You will be answering them the day of the show. According to my calendar, that day is...next week."

"Also don't forget to practice your song. Y/n if you need any help and don't feel ready to dance they already know and will allow you to sit out."

Nodding I stood up, "Thank you and if you'll excuse us. We will be reviewing all of this. Girls let's go." Yuju grabs the folder with all the information and heads for the exit first followed by the girls.

"Y/n."

I turned back to him as he stood up and smiled, "I'm glad you can make Yoongi smile."

Smile. That's all I wanted for him to smile and be happy. Why do I feel like this smile was not sincere? It felt as if he was apologizing. Apologizing beforehand...

Walking out the girls looked back at me. They were all smirking.

"So unnie what were you two doing in there that Yoongi-oppa came out with his hair messed up," Heejin smirked as she pointed to me.

The question caught me off guard and I felt my whole face turn red.

"What do you mean?"

"Unnie don't act innocent something happened in there."

Sunhee was poking my cheek trying to get an answer from me.

"Listen...about then...it's not what it seems."

I felt arms wrap around my waist and look behind him seeing his gummy smile radiate his whole face.

"Y/n's right! It's not what it seems we were simply sleeping."

"HEY! That doesn't make it sound any better!"

He looked at the folder in Yuju's hand, "What's that?"

"That is top secret." I playfully teased him as I pulled myself away from his grasp.

"Yuju?" Yoongi walks to her and she rolls her eyes looking back towards me, "Your mans is taking over my personal space again. I won't give you this folder Yoongi-oppa so give up."

"You'll see what it's about soon. So just wait." I smiled as I tugged his shirt from behind sighing he backed away and looked at me.

"Should we continue what we were doing in the genius room?"

"Yoongi!" I shouted at him as Sunhee's face turn pink, "I totally don't know what this means."

"Let's go! I'll bring her back in 20." He doesn't let the girls answer and pulls me along.

"Okay! Just make sure to bring her back to our dorm."

He brings me back to the room and sits me right on the couch as he sits on the chair.

"You know they probably all think we are doing something else right?"

"It's okay as long as they know how we feel about each other."

"So Min Suga what is it that you have been dying to tell me and you still haven't been able to for the past 2 hours.

"I've been trying to say...y/n will you..."

"..."

"will you..."

"...Yoongi...it's going to take another 2 hours..."

"will you...will you be mine...I said it..."

I felt the rush of happiness through my body and went in for a hug. Holding back my tears I nodded exclaiming, "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend."

"You knew what I meant just through that?"

"Min Yoongi I've known you for a while of course I know what you mean."

He pulls me into a tighter embrace and whispers into my ear, "I love you."

"I love you too."

It felt as if everything was finally going to have its happy ending. I finally had the boy I always wanted the boy I was in love with for so long. I would've stayed in that embrace if I had known we would once again hurt each other. Maybe I would've repeated my love for him over and over.

Min Suga I do love you.

-To Be continued-