Should We?

"I can't believe we were nominated for a song!" I embrace Yoongi who is still sleeping from our game night we had last night. He woke up from my sudden screams and was still confused.

"What happened?" He rubbed his eyes yawning exaggeratedly.

I smiled at him and squealed, "Beomgyu just called me to tell me that our song was nominated for an award for MAMA and both TXT and Dreamlike are being nominated for a category."

He smiled widely and brought me in for a kiss, "That's great news I'm so happy we are finally being given the chance to present ourselves as a couple in front of many people!"

"But are you sure?" I asked him. I knew that people already knew of our relationship but that doesn't mean we should use it to win awards or anything like that. People might judge us.

"Yes. I want to walk up that stage holding your hand saying we did that song together."

I smiled and whispered in his ear, "I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like you."

He laughs and tackles me to the ground tickling me like crazy, "Ya! Stop you know I can't help but kick! The others are still sleeping."

"Oh well. Who made them go to sleep so late." He came closer and wrapped me in his arms and planted kisses all over my face.

"You guys are too loud it's probably not even that late and you two are already awake." I hear muttering from the other side and see that it is Yuju who is laying down beside Jin.

Speaking of where is Sunhee and Heejin?

"Um...I think we are missing a few members." I say to her as she looks around counting our heads.

"Oh yeah, the two small beans. Where are they?"

We say that as soon as we hear the door open. It's Sunhee and Heejin caring in seaweed soup and coffee.

"Wow is that for us? It looks delicious!"

"Oh yeah, unnie it's for all of you. You guys enjoyed yourselves too much."

"It couldn't be that bad. Right?"

"It was. Yuju unnie you sort of made out with Jin oppa. Omg and y/n unnie don't even get us started with you and Yoongi. You both were off the charts we were afraid ya'll would strip in front of us."

I blush intensely and look over at Yoongi who is also beet red scratching the back of his head trying to recall what happened.

"Oh...we're sorry about that," Yoongi muttered.

"Oh don't take it in the wrong way. It's the most we've seen y/n affectionate. She rarely shows that much aegyo. We were surprised." Heejin intrudes into the conversation handing us our food.

"Where are my brothers?" I ask them seeing that they are nowhere to be found.

"They...left early cause they were busy. But don't worry they didn't drink or anything." Sunhee smiles looking up from her phone.

"She's texting your brother!" Heejin pulls the phone out of her hand and hands it to me.

"Heejin you don't have to yank the phone out of her hand." I smile and take a little peek at the message.

"Romantic aren't you two getting," I say in my fake British accent before handing the phone back to her, "It's okay. I ship it."

"No unnie it's not like that he's younger he's like a dongsaeng."

"Uhuh keep telling yourself that. Let's see how long that lasts." I smile before going into my food.

"Okay so we were nominated for an award at MAMA we have to decide our speech and who will speak."

"But y/n we like just going with the flow it's what we always have done." Yuju pulls out another bag of chips from the bag and eats it.

"WELL first we should drop those chips." Doyeon pulls away the bag before they start arguing over it.

"YA! Y/n unnie is talking!" Heejin shouts at them before putting her hand over her mouth, "That sounded so rude! I'm so sorry."

We all burst into laughter. We never thought she would just shout ya out of nowhere at least it wasn't Sunhee.

"But are you sure about this unnie? You will be with us but then you have to go up with Yoongi will you be able to manage both speeches if we win?" Sunhee looks over at me concerned. We had just arrived from our tour not even a week ago.

I look over at Yoongi who is trying to wake up Jin. They are Yoongi is also very busy will he even have time to go to the award ceremony?

"I know that look." Yoongi pats my head finally succeeding in waking up Jin. "I told you I will go with you to the award show whether we win or not just so we can be together." He wraps me in an embrace and I nod.

"You're right. I'm just starting to get nervous."

"There is nothing to be nervous about what could go wrong?"

"Don't say that or else you'll jinx it."

He pokes my forehead before standing up, "Girls calm down your leader she looks like she is about to have a mental breakdown." He kisses my cheek and leaves the room with Jin.

"He's right y/n nothing can go wrong. We have an awesome family here. Whether we win or not we are still together." Yuju smiles bringing us all into a group hug.

"Awe Yuju unnie you make me so emotional that was a lovely speech." Heejin 'tears' up while whining.

"I think Yuju should do our speech!" Doyeon tries to speak as the embrace starts to tighten, "And I think this is to-too tight."

We finally let go and laugh. We've been an official group for almost a year 3 more months left. This is the family I have been wishing for so many years. Each of them have there own personality their own thing that makes them who they are.

Each of us have our own story. Yet this is just mine. Doyeon opened up about how her parents rarely came to see her when she was younger because they worked. Yuju told us about how her parents wanted her to become a lawyer because she was in the debate club. Heejin wanted to be a dance teacher but her own mother suggested her to be a kpop idol.

Sunhee. Sunhee just went with the flow. She did everything she wanted to do whether her parents wanted to or not. Eventually they grew to support her dream. Each history stays the same but what changes is how the person will shape there future.

Yuju, Doyeon, Heejin, Sunhee and me. Us 5 make a group where dreams come true. Where everyone can dream of there future. That there is no what if's but I did. Our fans know that each one of there goals is reachable as long as they try.

In three months we became a one year group. And in three months we were getting ready. It wasn't for MAMA it was for our new Comeback. MAMA was alongside but as artists our priority is our fans not a competition.

"Unnie we have to get ready. Tomorrow is our comeback teaser and the MAMA award show." Sunhee smiles untieing the hair ties she had all day.

"Here let me help you."

"Thank you."

"Of course."

"No. I mean for being our leader."

-To Be Continued-